Poll

Should the forums have a section for discussing the forums?

Yes great idea!!!
0 (0%)
It could be useful
4 (28.6%)
Ok.  I woundl't care if we had it or not.
1 (7.1%)
Not really
2 (14.3%)
Horrible idea!!!
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Forums Forum Section  (Read 3203 times)

A lot of times on the forums I want to post something about the forums itself.  I don't really no where to put it (like this).  I think we need a place on the forums where we can disucss just the forums.  Possibly just one or several.  Thigs that could go here would be like how to get an avatar, a noobs post on the forums, some glitch you found while searching for members or whatever else you can think of.  This way it is easy to find things about the forums instead of other stuff.  This prevents more important help topics such as Blockland crashing because of the console going crazy to be overshadowed by 30 how do I get an avatar.  Just throwing it out there but what do you think?

Posted here because as a community we vote on if we need it.  Badspot please move if needed.

uh..i think you're thinking about off topic?

uh..i think you're thinking about off topic?

Not really.  I beleive ( just guessing) that it says like stuff not related to Blockland.  This is but not completley. spelled wrong

Ok just don't start naming ideas of places it could go unless you can back it up.

Um, everything you said can be covered by making a thread in Help.

A noobs post belongs in help?

Help or Off-Topic, depending on the question.

off topic is everything else lol.You can post anything there..well if its legal and not nudity xD And if its interseting

off topic is everything else lol.You can post anything there..well if its legal and not nudity xD And if its interseting

That is true but then there is no need for games either.

Yes there is. So that off-topic isn't flooded with crap like:

"OMG, BRAWL IS COMING OUT MORE BRAWL NEWS COMING SOON!"

Alright just nevermid.  Answer the question.  Post your opinion if you want and then you are done.

If anything, there should be a movie review section. I would definitely use it.

now that theres a games section there is more posts about games then there would be without it
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 11:50:50 PM by tails »