Author Topic: Collab Comic Brawl (there's more characters than there is main plot development)  (Read 56115 times)

I would post my comic but im waiting for wafflecake to finish hers cause mine is related to hers :|

probably my fault. she's been bugging me for days when i was inactive just to ask permission to do something in the comic
jees at least send me a PM or leave me a message so I can get back to u, i'm not always on x_x

anyways, i thought she had already made it and just needed my permission to post it, but never mind then

probably my fault. she's been bugging me for days when i was inactive just to ask permission to do something in the comic
jees at least send me a PM or leave me a message so I can get back to u, i'm not always on x_x

anyways, i thought she had already made it and just needed my permission to post it, but never mind then
im pretty sure it is finished and she just needs your approval for it, but yeah.
Guess I better finish up the last bit of mine when I can.

I have been approved, proof below.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:49:19 PM by EyePatch »

hey im there too
you speak spanish too be my friend now

hi i posted a comic
and it only took me 3 days to fully complete!!!

yay for image not loading for me on 3ds so i cant see it.
Finally saw it, rip sif.

anywho, i'll be posting my comic tommorow when i finish it up after school (if any of you guys do something that messes it up i swear to god)

Edit: yay im now officially part of the collab, fun times are ahead, friends.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:20:47 AM by Flatflyer »

ur breakin the ROOLS again wefl

ur breakin the ROOLS again wefl
Purplemetro said hes fine with it.

I'm gonna bust out the drawering pad and see if I can make something of quality to join.

Catwarrior
Originally started as a one-time joke character but somehow he's found his way here. As far as we know he's just a normal cat.

wowee I finally got mine done

first comic I ever made, yayyyy.

PEW PEWHup, let there be light- BANG

Swoosh~

* Coat floating in the wind sounds *

TACTICAL MAGAZINE DETACH NOISE
" Tch~ You'd have to wake up pretty early in the morning to spook me with an attack like that "

I forgot about the whole " Don't make page stretching pictures " thing for a while, I apologize. I was also gonna draw a cool catch a cigarette with your mouth while flipping through the air picture but it would have ended up even more confusing than my current post. Just pretend it happens

It's this forum's top notch OC's. They make it so easy to bring Coldsteel in at any time.