Author Topic: Mar finally gets an Xbox Chocolate: post your gamertags  (Read 2119 times)

At first I thought the title meant [Ethel] Mars is making Chocolate Xboxes. I was disappointed.

Talked him down to $160. Wow a whole ten dollars.

MW3 case? eww... there's some nice looking ones around
The MW3 case didn't actually look too bad. I owned the MW2 one and it was beautiful.

At a pawn shop for 170$ talked him down to 160$
and when I get it I find out its a 320GB

did I score?
To be honest you should've paid at the most $120

...so why do you call it an Xbox "choclate"?

Does that mean non-vanilla?

Should've just bought a One

Talked him down to $160. Wow a whole ten dollars.
if you bargain to save $10 bucks just once a week for a year, that's $520. Do it everyday and you'll save $3,650 in a year. $10 isn't much, by over time, it does add up.  

if you bargain to save $10 bucks just once a week for a year, that's $520. Do it everyday and you'll save $3,650 in a year. $10 isn't much, by over time, it does add up.  
he bought an xbox, he's not paying taxes or anything. something like that you only buy once -- it's ridiculous to haggle for such a minuscule amount

Well I mean obviously in that case but
he bought an xbox, he's not paying taxes or anything. something like that you only buy once -- it's ridiculous to haggle for such a minuscule amount.
And can you please tell us what Chocolate means before half the people in this thread including myself blows their brains out from the intense suspense.

we're still waiting for the explanation on "chocolate"

i have no idea I was blitzed

MW3 case? eww... there's some nice looking ones around

Yea I think think the reach or other od green halo one is the coolest but mw3 is my favorite cod game actually

he bought an xbox, he's not paying taxes or anything. something like that you only buy once -- it's ridiculous to haggle for such a minuscule amount

its actually not you would always try to jew someone down if possible you'll save a lot of money over the long run

And can you please tell us what Chocolate means before half the people in this thread including myself blows their brains out from the intense suspense.
Like I said I was blitzed and I don't know so go ahead

You have created the ultimate mindtrap

The only issue I have with such console cases is that there isn't much going for it in terms of customization and personal style, but more for the sake of the brand.
The whole case/controllers could have been without the MW3 logos and stuff and it would be a really nice case design, but because that name is stapled onto it, it kind of goes into the ridiculous, and is heavily unstylish in my opinion. Some good example for cases would be the Titanfall case for XBO; as cancerous as it is - the Vault cases for XB360, and so on.

I've always had a thing for clear cases.
(click it)