so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)

Author Topic: so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)  (Read 9987 times)

Great... now he's living based on a book and not based on his own ideas and thoughts. Good job.
Better than living on suicidal ideas and thoughts.

Great... now he's living based on a book and not based on his own ideas and thoughts. Good job.
You'd rather let someone kill themself than be religious?

I'd rather give someone actual help, through therapy where they can talk to someone and formulate their own solutions and ideas. Or in extreme cases they should seek a psychiatrist to medicate them.

my brother nearly committed Self Delete once, and we were terrified. i was crying. it was pretty bad. best wishes to you and your brother.

also i dont see how that was funny in any way

I'd rather give someone actual help, through therapy where they can talk to someone and formulate their own solutions and ideas. Or in extreme cases they should seek a psychiatrist to medicate them.

intense sweg

3edgy5me

true euphoria achieved

intense sweg

3edgy5me

true euphoria achieved

okay what the forget is wrong with you, this has nothing to do with what oasis said

Your brother might commit Self Delete?
Ah, you see, the solution is quite simple. You post about your situation on an unpopular forum for a sandbox game.

Ah, you see, the solution is quite simple. You post about your situation on an unpopular forum for a sandbox game.
way to be an starfish

for some people this is the only place they can vent

get him a hooker. once a man-child touches a vagina, they change forever.
Cure him with your intense swag.

This isn't okay.

This isn't okay.
You're right. It's fantastic and hilarious.

Women = stress
this killed me lmao