so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)

Author Topic: so my family is extremely concerned over my brother (drama pg.4)  (Read 9990 times)

snoop v iggy stuff. we're gettin pertinent

autism =/= ironically compiling sporadic thoughts that entered my mind into a sentence as an excuse to use the insult "forgeter sucker"

i understand that

but i had to say something

bruh catch me on the streets ill forgetin fist emoji u in the mouth bich

This is now the BLF fighting club thread
Where forumers "work" their problems out :cookieMonster:

something something ad hominem,

Also I'm not autistic. Thanks for playing, goodbye.
not ad hominem

badspot posts and the entire thread goes in reverse. gg no re

also isn't pointing out that someone pulled an ad hominem alone an ad hominem in its own right
No. An ad-hominem attacks their personal traits or character. Accusing someone of pulling an ad-hominem is a simple "calling them out" kind of thing.

No. An ad-hominem attacks their personal traits or character. Accusing someone of pulling an ad-hominem is a simple "calling them out" kind of thing.

oh

well i was calling him out on being autistic  :cookieMonster:

not ad hominem

lol shut up forgeter sucker ad hominem ass monday
lololololol

Uh, that is some obvious ad hominem right there.
its pretty clearly ad hominem
No, ad hominem is when someone makes a personal attack as the central point of their argument. Like, if a politician said, "The other candidate is a woman, so her foreign policy plan is pointless", that would be ad hominem because the other politician is using a personal attack to discredit her foreign policy. But if the same politician said, "The other candidate's foreign policy is ridiculous because she wants to annex Cuba. What a dumb woman!", the personal attack has nothing to do with his argument. It's just something he stuck at the end of his sentence to be a jerk. Not ad hominem.

Half the time, a personal attack is used as an extra jab that is not part of a person's argument. That's why it's not an ad hominem attack. Know the difference.

fixed forgeted up quote brackets*
its pretty clearly ad hominem
Uh, that is some obvious ad hominem right there.
No, ad hominem is when someone makes a personal attack as the central point of their argument. Like, if a politician said, "The other candidate is a woman, so her foreign policy plan is pointless", that would be ad hominem because the other politician is using a personal attack to discredit her foreign policy. But if the same politician said, "The other candidate's foreign policy is ridiculous because she wants to annex Cuba. What a dumb woman!", the personal attack has nothing to do with his argument. It's just something he stuck at the end of his sentence to be a jerk. Not ad hominem.

Half the time, a personal attack is used as an extra jab that is not part of a person's argument. That's why it's not an ad hominem attack. Know the difference.