Apple announces Retina 5K Display iMac along with iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3

Author Topic: Apple announces Retina 5K Display iMac along with iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3  (Read 1113 times)

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:09:26 AM by MrLoL² »

The 5k display is pretty neat, the PC alternative only being that Dell one for now. Which purposely is around $2500. And seeing that the cheapest 5k iMac is also at 2.5k price range, I need to say this is a really good deal.
The iPad is pretty nice though, not the Mini though. The Mini has always been a bad deal for Apple. If I was to glorify Apple for anything it would be the tablet. While I am a Android fanboy I think Apple tablets are much nicer. Apple Tablet + Android Phone is a good idea imho.

What the hell Apple since when do I like you.

One thing I don't like is that Video Card. That is really sub-par for a 5k display.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:54:14 PM by LeetZero »

how the hell do you manage to make computer components so thin AND be able to cool them off with what looks like nothing

While I am a Android fanboy I think Apple tablets are much nicer. Apple Tablet + Android Phone is a good idea imho.

What the hell Apple since when do I like you.
Same here. iOS has a better selection of gaming+photography apps, Which is why I'm going to buy the Mini 2. Hopefully the price will drop a bit now that the Mini 3 has been announced.

without looking at the page for it i predict the imac to be over 2k

how the hell do you manage to make computer components so thin AND be able to cool them off with what looks like nothing

Thats the thing they arent cooled off. Mac computers get so hot you can cook an egg on them

Looks amazing, too bad I can't afford it.
While I am an Android fanboy, I like apple products too.

The aluminum chassis literally acts like one gigantic heatsink.

The aluminum chassis literally acts like one gigantic heatsink.
i touched the top of an imac once and it burnt my fingertip

without looking at the page for it i predict the imac to be over 2k
$2,500

i touched the top of an imac once and it burnt my fingertip
inb4 imac gets lawsuit from imac buyers

inb4 imac gets lawsuit from imac buyers
That's a good idea, it'll just be like that McDonalds case where the woman got hot coffee on her and sued because there was no label.

Insta million.

why do people even give into this stuff