Space1255 - "DONT ACT LIKE ME!!1!"

Author Topic: Space1255 - "DONT ACT LIKE ME!!1!"  (Read 9437 times)

I honestly don't get whats wrong with that comment, you've just had this unnecessary grudge on me ever since i've joined the forums
What's wrong is that you act like he always uses his obesity as a reason for being a jackass, when what really happened is that he only brought up his obesity once, and that was only about his low self-esteem.

That, and you are stupid

Alterative is either a good friend who would "nevr leet hes hommies be hurt".

That or he is space.
I'm not sticking up for Space  :cookieMonster:

That, and you are stupid
You seem to be pretty stupid too.
Space has brought up his "disorders" up time over time as a defence to excuse him from being a total jackass.
At the same time, Damp does have a point, you're just needlessly attacking him due to the fact Damp has been a idiot in the past.

Space has brought up his "disorders" up time over time as a defence to excuse him from being a total jackass.
I'm not denying that.

He has just never brought up obesity(which isn't a disorder) before, and he didn't use it to excuse his douchebaggery.

You should change it to an image that says "<-- IDIOT" so it points to Blake's name.
...and what do you have against me too? Or is my sarcasm detector broken.

don't even reply to alternative

he's just trying to start stuff

maybe he wants space to do it as a joke

don't even reply to alternative

he's just trying to start stuff
I'm only doing this to get a point across to everyone.

I'm not denying that.

He has just never brought up obesity(which isn't a disorder) before, and he didn't use it to excuse his douchebaggery.
At the same time, he should not be using the forums as a 'punching bag' for his low self esteem.
If you ask me, no one should give a flip stuff if you have obesity and how it's supposedly is causing him low self esteem.
I don't know why people start stuffting on the forums because of some problem in life. They should probably get the things bothering them in life sorted out before stepping foot into a public forum.

That, and you are stupid
You've replied to basically all my comments ever since i've joined the forums saying I am handicapped or have cancer with a ending of the cookie monster emotion

You've replied to basically all my comments ever since i've joined the forums saying I am handicapped or have cancer with a ending of the cookie monster emotion
Not this one  :iceCream:

i don't think it's on you that you can't tell if he's bring sarcastic or not. I mean we're reading text, it's kind of hard to tell.

Not this one  :iceCream:

you're really an starfish

i wish there was an alternative forumer in your place

Why do people keep trying to avoid rule 5 by posting in their sig? You still get banned because of it.
THEY CAN GET BANNED FOR THAT?
Yes, but it seems that only happens if they make a loud "call" for it, like in their avatar. I put "Well goodbye Blockland" in my signature when I left a while back and didn't get banned for it. I was banned for clearing the air in the thread about it. lol

Space, I don't know if you're reading this, but don't hate yourself and don't make excuses. Learn from them and try thinking before every word you type. Maybe taking a break is a good thing, but I think it would be better if you just stopped calling attention to yourself. That way, you can still be a part of the forums, learn from them (hopefully not >.>), and grow to be more acceptable.

is this your new forum of trolling
i c wat u did thar :cookieMonster:

he should leave, really

thats a lot of dramas within a few weeks

Changed avatar, in case anyone wonders why there's a tiny dot in the OP.
It's 4 pixels of differing shades of red.

OT: You were acting pretty cool earlier, and I haven't seen the posts where those quotes were from, besides the "acting like a human being" post. What happened, man?