Author Topic: Going to a halloween party as a conspiracy theorist: what to bring?  (Read 2367 times)

So for lack of a better costume, I've decided to go to my friends halloween party as a conspiracty theorist. I'm going to bring an unhackable old nokia cellphone and a tinfoil hat.

What else should I bring that would fit a conspiracy theorist?

tin foil
lots
and lots
of tin foil
to make as hats for everyone
i forgot to read op

also calls from those phones can still be traced

My mom doesn't want me using too much tinfoil tho... :(

Act like a spaz.
This and put something in one of your eyes to dilate it. It will make you look extra crazy.

buy a discount fedora and trenchcoat

My mom doesn't want me using too much tinfoil tho... :(
Clearly your mom is a member of the Illuminati and doesn't want you to give everyone a tinfoil hat to block their brains from their mind control satellites.

buy a discount fedora and trenchcoat
uh, but how can I were a fedora if I have a tinfoil hat on
Clearly your mom is a member of the Illuminati and doesn't want you to give everyone a tinfoil hat to block there brains from there mind control satellites.
lol

have a fake beard (neckbeard is optional)

some kinda 9/11 inside job tshirt lol.
or one about obamas birth certificate.

Wear a-
bring a trench coat
ffs

Wear an eye of providence pin and have one dollar bills hanging out of your pockets

bring some post it notes with conspiracies written on them
" ebola is manmade"
"aliens built the pyramids"
"the new world order is right around the corner"
"population control is a thing"
"9/11 was an inside job"
then stick them all over the house while nobody is looking at you

where do you guys get your conspiracy nut stereotypes from. most of em are wrong lol.

basement dwelling, hipster, man-child; dont have a lot in common with conspiracy theorists.

its either alien lovers, end of world prepper types, or clean cut guy who is hating on everything political.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:28:09 PM by Bisjac »

In all seriousness, try and make a sandwich board that says something like "WAKE UP AMERICA!"

Incase you don't know what a sandwich board is.