IPAD AIR 2 are coming out!!!

Author Topic: IPAD AIR 2 are coming out!!!  (Read 1683 times)

OH MY GOD THEY CHANGED THE ITUNES DESKTOP ICON FROM BLUE TO RED!

Sound the alarms! Prepare for battle, this is an outrage for the millennium!

iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 are not that big of a jump for upgrades to be put on the market imo.

why would anyone in their right mind buy an iPad when an Android Tablet can do all the things an iPad can do and more?
Because android is loving disgusting.

why would anyone in their right mind buy an iPad when an Android Tablet can do all the things an iPad can do and more?
Because some people like the simplicity better. Don't start an argument between two very different products. Android tablets have many flaws and iPads have many flaws.

People typically prefer the iPad due to the OS. Just like the case for Windows versus Mac OS, iOS has more security checks on apps and stuff than the Android OS.

yahoo! i cant wait of the new i pad!!!!!

eh? Tablets are lame. I prefer laptops, And no. I don't like the surface either. I like weight to my technology.

I like weight to my technology.
what do you mean? like if it's physically heavy?

what do you mean? like if it's physically heavy?
No like its durable enough that if a fly takes a stuff on it it won't be smashed to pieces.

No like its durable enough that if a fly takes a stuff on it it won't be smashed to pieces.
I lol'd.