Author Topic: CBM Hosting  (Read 808 times)

What it says to Donations where you put your in game name and BLID and server you want to donate to does it charge you because it didn't ask for my credit card info.

You may want to look over your post and revise it, but ya I think I saw that happen last time I donated to CBM. It can't charge you if you didn't tell it any payment method. If you actually want to donate, I think there's a paypal button somewhere on the same page. That's how I eventually donated.

Here's the page with the paypal buttons at the bottom: http://cbmhost.webs.com/donations
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:03:30 PM by Farad »

ignore the part where you entire the info just press the donate button, thanks a lot if you do end up donating!

What it says to Donations where you put your in game name and BLID and server you want to donate to does it charge you because it didn't ask for my credit card info.

The in game name, BLID and stuff is for servers who are offering VIP stuff to people who donate. Basically if a server I host is offering VIP bonuses to people who donate and you donate to them, that info gets passed to the owner of the server and they'll give you your VIP status and stuff. The PayPal button is where you actually donate. Hopefully that clarifies things.