Author Topic: The true stories, of abusive admins  (Read 3270 times)

These are dark times for blockland. When I first started playing, I could join anyserver and have all the fun I wanted. Since then, new add-ons, such as the tazor, have been added to create a new breed of blocklanders.

THE ABUSIVE ADMIN!

WARNING: REAL ABUSIVE ADMIN PICTURES
VEIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

One minute, your looking at this nice castle below, but the next second......

and the next you see this. An abusive admin(s) Here we see two admins outside a door with weps waiting to spawn kill me.

here's my story. I joined a nice medevil RPG/freebuild. The rules were basic. Don't kill anyone building. I started to build when BAM! I was brutally shot and killed by an admin. His name was mercanary, ID 1034 the S admin soon joined.
the_builder, ID 1035. When I tryed to fight back, I was jailed, deprived of a weapon, and spawn killed for up to five minutes at a time. I was hoping for the brutality to pass so I could just freebuild(there were no servers open at the time worth going to) but it went on like this for OVER AN HOUR! Even if I managed to kill the admins they f8'd to some secret place, got weapons and came back to kill me.  I still managed to kill them more than they killed me though.

post your abusive admin stories below

I ran into some badmins, and then I called Ronin, Wedge, Rotondo, Facechild, Ladios, Koden, and several others and we stole weapons from the admins base and started an epic war.

Then they started banning us after that went on for around two hours.

You banned me on 3 servers for being a cigarette. :cookieMonster:

Hello, I think if I did it for a hour not only would I get bored you would be the biggest moron in the world to stay on the server.

However we did spawn kill but we used you to test a new mod with bricks well it when well also if you don't break the rules you wont be put in prison its not being a bad admin as I said I would put people in jail BUT ONLY IF THEY HAVE BROKEN THE RULES I WOULD NOT FETCH YOU UNLESS DID!

Also clearly you are lying as how the hell did you killed us more than we killed you if we were spawn killing you for a hour.

Note to other server admins:
I'm also sorry to other servers for people who thought I was advertising. I only did it when the server went down for 5mins for updates I didn't want to steal people from your servers I was only telling people from the server that it was back up as we like some people like blockinator captan bob omen3's Falcondude there are more but the ones above are liked a lot very good builders and people oh also Asp is dam good.

I have a story for you all.

When in Jervans LOTR RPG, as an admin i decided to rack up kill counts and tray to get over 100.
It was really easy to kill people because i was unaffected by jailing and my victims had no weapons.
It was very fun killing all these people, since i got lots of money for it.

This is the Internet, if you cry GTFO.

thanks for that comment good point

I also like to pwn noobs whenever i can, mainly for lulz and other times for alleviate certain situations.

I have only just notice but the second picture is only one admin not two like you say get your facts right. pissedoff is just a person is on our server a lot
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:55:35 AM by mercenary »

it was mercenary that came in to the mote server and spam advertised his server

Well, to start, thank you for the comment about the castle, but allow me to remind that you were getting your weapons from the same place everyone else did.

EDIT: Also, it did not go on for an hour, and I let it continue because you repeatedly broke the rules. Should I just ban instead from now on? Since, as soon as this was over you were allowed to start building.
no, I started building and merc started spawn killing. I was never allowed to build. You were AFK when I started t build and merc destructo wanded it and spawn killed me. Half the time I had no weapon. I stole a wrench once and managed to get a weapon spawned. but other than that i was attacking you with a printer.

edit: po'd was an admin but not a super.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 10:23:35 AM by smartypantsp »