9 Slot Player Type by: killer12568

Author Topic: 9 Slot Player Type by: killer12568  (Read 13383 times)

Don't let the idiots discourage you, OP.

why is he getting crap for this

it's a playertype code

literally every single playertype like this is the same exact code

why is he getting crap for this

it's a playertype code

literally every single playertype like this is the same exact code

Nope.

There is code on when to execute and how to execute animations, and they are all different.

They arent the same.

Nope.
There is code on when to execute and how to execute animations, and they are all different.
They arent the same.

Nope.

They arent the same.

It is not anywhere near that place you are indicating somehow.
The fact that you wanted to report him for this is probably the reason you are banned from reporting.

Nope.

They arent the same.

Nope.

They arent the same.

Nope.

They arent the same.

btwkishgalthxforthepic,nowicanputthiswhereeverthCIAneeded.

Nope.

They arent the same.

What's up with the damn memes?

yeah, I took the code, and made it so it was a 9 slot playertyoe, okay?
uhm, you actually literally ripped this from swollow's rtb archive.

uhm, you actually literally ripped this from swollow's rtb archive.

So what? Literally all simple playertypes ever made that doesnt require any major editing (energy, jetting, speed) is quite clearly a copy of the original playertype. Even playertypes i make derive from other ones because i don't have patience to memorize all of the values that a playertype uses. Sorry for any harshness, but this is a serious issue right now. People need a playertype? what would you do? memorize all of the values then make your player from scratch? or the more easy and preferred method: Copy code (or refer to it) , switch it up a bit if that is your thing, and modify/add needed values.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 09:27:31 PM by Wrapperup »