Vehicle Crashing BL On Spawn

Author Topic: Vehicle Crashing BL On Spawn  (Read 1241 times)

When I try to spawn a vehicle I'm developing, it crashes BL. No console errors or anything. Could be something related to the model or a typo in the script. I really have no idea. Script was copied and modified from another vehicle add-on that it will require. Some parts are commented out as they are not yet needed to get it in-game but will be needed later.
server.cs
vehicle.cs
For motivation, here's the model:

its almost certainly your collision mesh. if its too complex it will crash bl upon colliding with anything. used to be an issue with the blimp before someone fixed it.

simplify its shape to as few quads/tris as possible.

The collision box was concave in a way I didn't notice, so I corrected that. Still crashing, though.
Edit:

Collision box with vehicle model hidden.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:56:18 PM by Magus »

be sure you have the collision named correctly. Also, if you're using port's exporter, be sure to use arrows and such instead of bones / armatures

You can ask Rally or Conan for help on that

What should it be named? Currently it's collision-1.

What should it be named? Currently it's collision-1.
Thats incorrect. The mesh needs to be named Col0 with an empty named "Col" parented to it.

be sure you have the collision named correctly. Also, if you're using port's exporter, be sure to use arrows and such instead of bones / armatures

You can ask Rally or Conan for help on that
*empties, not arrows. one way to display empties is arrows. its a setting.