Author Topic: ArmyUnit's Elemental Bosses (Back on the shelf for awhile)  (Read 25569 times)

Fire elemental? Earth elemental? or are those WIP

I have some ideas for Fire and Earth/Rock elementals, but I haven't started work on them yet. Not sure if I'll ever get around to making them, but maybe I will.

Oh
my
gawd
Army Unit, good sir, YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! =D THESE LOOK AMAZING!!!

Edit: Btw, I love the drones mounting on Solar idea, and also I really think that you should work on the Stone elementals next.
Cookie for you Army. c=
 :cookie:

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 01:23:51 AM by Lethamos »

tried but it crashed mai server  :cookieMonster:

tried but it crashed mai server  :cookieMonster:

Its because of the server issues we are facing right now.

This will be useful for my family elemental town rpg  :iceCream: :cookieMonster:

18+

edit: army wants me to make this bump-able
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:25:48 AM by Lego lad »

many thx lego

bumping this as I will be posting some balance updates soon, as per request of DataProxy in this thread.

Also I might finish up a new weapon for Iceus I dunno

*cough* Ice wall when *cough*

I'll probably work on that too, yeah.

I still reccomend changing Solar to Solaris and Glisten to Frostbite, but eh, that's just me.

Also, I really like the Solar Drone's boost attack. Kinda reminds me of the recovery ability in SSB if you get knocked off the platform.

hey Armyunit! long time! what happen to the MAS project?

*cough* Ice wall when *cough*
this isnt warframe -__________-

it ded

I still reccomend changing Solar to Solaris and Glisten to Frostbite, but eh, that's just me.

Also, I really like the Solar Drone's boost attack. Kinda reminds me of the recovery ability in SSB if you get knocked off the platform.

Solaris isn't a bad name at all, but I think I'd rather stick with Solar for now. I dunno though, might end up changing the name at some point anyway, since I've never been 100% happy with 'Solar'.

And changing Glisten's name would conflict with her backstory somewhat, actually (but I haven't posted her backstory yet, so I guess that's a weak reason heh). Frostbite sounds a little too menacing to me, but again, not a bad name. Glisten is supposed to be a very villainous character, but she wasn't "born" that way, or so the story goes in my head, anyway.
I might use Frostbite for a future Ice elemental, if you'd be okay with that.

And I'm happy to see someone actually likes the Solar Drone's boost, haha. In the past, I've had several people complain about the slowing effect at the end of the boost.
My original idea behind the boost was for it to function similar to that of a blink or teleport ability, without being a literal teleport. I still think it needs some tweaking to reach that point, but at the same time I'm pretty happy with it's current implementation, so maybe I'll leave it.

Oh hey dude! Been ages since I've seen you around here, glad to have you back. :)
MAS and the Bug mods are still alive, but they've become more of a secondary project for me. I've been more invested in non-blockland projects as of late. I fully intend to at the very least finish and release the MAS Exo-suit, though.

this isnt warframe -__________-

Technically, Frost doesn't make ice walls, but Mei from Overwatch does, so I guess we overwatch now??
But in all seriousness, Glisten is supposed to have an ice wall ability.

Okay minor update is out:

CHANGELOG:

7/3/2016

(Please read this page from DataProxy's boss topic for some context behind these changes.)

-Shimmer:
   -Fixed UI name not being capitalized in menus.

-Solar:
   -Fixed UI name not being capitalized in menus.

-Solar Flare:
   -Reduced directed damage to 40 down from 50.
   -Reduced radius damage to 50 down from 80.
   -Increased projectile lifetime to 8000 up from 6000.

-Glisten:
   -Increased energy regen rate to 0.65 up from 0.55.

-Glisten Ice Shards:
   -Reduced direct damage to 3.5 down from 5.5.
   -Reduced radius damage to 3 down from 5.
   -Increased energy drain to 5.5 up from 5 (this is to compensate for Glisten's energy regeneration increase).

-Glisten Ice Spear:
   -Reduced energy cost to 150 down from 200.

if i make a boss battles with waterpack does that mean youll update it