0 (0%)
This
0 (0%)
Poll
0 (0%)
Nvm
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: GingerDemon's Town RP  (Read 1390 times)

Who want's a Family RP with 6 year olds?
This is my server with
>Good admins!
>Islands and Bridges!!
>Food shops!
Rules!
1:If you want to build a shop, ask a loyal admin
2:Build on a baseplate, We wouldn't want people creating lag, would we?
3:Ask a admin before building a house (You will give us the area and we will see what we can do)

Make sure to join and have fun!

FIGHT THE POWER! :cookieMonster:

Applications for admin:

BL_ID:
USERNAME:
SKYPE/STEAM:
REASON:

Ps. If anything goes wrong, I will straighten it up to make it a better server

Pps. We are accepting 1x4x4 Prints for shops!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:57:37 AM by Gingerdemon »

Why isn't anyone posting anything?

hey could you host an rp that's actually interesting, because when i log on i'm probally going to see several homeless kids and cats loving around aka every town/family rp

hey could you host an rp that's actually interesting, because when i log on i'm probally going to see several homeless kids and cats loving around aka every town/family rp
I will try, and I will straighten it out

Why isn't anyone posting anything?

GingerDemon's Town RP

GingerDemon's

Town RP

Wow, he actually switched the pool ratings around, so people think we actually voted 5 stars.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 07:43:39 AM by teoras1 »

Huh?
people don't really like town RPs. unless there's something really special about it; eg, kreon's community RP (because 'community RP' is kind of a red herring in a sense)

people don't really like town RPs. unless there's something really special about it; eg, kreon's community RP (because 'community RP' is kind of a red herring in a sense)
Very wise words.
But when I Try to host, people flock to my server from left and right to worship the tree in my yard.  Lol

Very wise words.
But when I Try to host, people flock to my server from left and right to worship the tree in my yard.  Lol
Pics or it didn't happen.