Poll

Voting Closed

CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED

Author Topic: Community Mod Topic - Check topic - Help needed  (Read 4612 times)

I can model....
Blocks of wood

I can model....
Blocks of wood
Then I guess your not helping?
um or did you want to help..
.-.

So you create "Zedrow's Mods Topic" but you apparently want others to assist you with everything, doesn't it then become more like a "Community Mod Topic" then? If it's going this direction then it seems more like it should go in S&R as you're looking for modelers.

So you create "Zedrow's Mods Topic" but you apparently want others to assist you with everything, doesn't it then become more like a "Community Mod Topic" then? If it's going this direction then it seems more like it should go in S&R as you're looking for modelers.
fixed
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:37:58 PM by YouDontKnowMe »

Okay, look here buddy, these are my first addons. I still need a few people to help me, okay?
You can do your best by yourself. You can ask for tips and advice now and then but you're just asking people to make the model for you.

You can do your best by yourself. You can ask for tips and advice now and then but you're just asking people to make the model for you.
This. I don't mind if you're like "Hey, can someone help me with this, I don't know how to go about it." However it's more like you want everybody else to do the work, at least that's how it sounds to me.