Author Topic: Zay's HALT: !! FIRST LEVEL ART DONE !!  (Read 57123 times)

practicing sprites with thick outlines! here's the new design of Sean Shox and Juno, respectively

also I thought I'd add that old Kurt sprite in there to show how far I've come in pixel art in less than a year
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 03:56:27 PM by Zay »

practicing sprites with thick outlines! here's the new design of Sean Shox and Juno, respectively

also I thought I'd add that old Kurt sprite in there to show how far I've come in pixel art in less than a year

Holy stuff, dude. 

just keeps getting better and better

your pixel art has really improved over the year
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 11:04:23 PM by Electrk. »

hey thanks guys

made two more!

I also updated the old ones with more saturated colors, and made the two new ones accordingly to them

I figured my old palette had colors that were too pale to match my cartoony artstyle, so I've changed it. I might post it on here later on, once I completely finish it

your pixel art has really improved over the years

over the year*

i like the older colors better tbh

damn so i was inactive for a bit due to finals being super hard but thankfully I'm pretty sure I aced all of them

but I'm getting back into the game and I'm gonna start working on katomic again. hopefully this time I'll get some work done

and I'm starting by recoloring all her spritesheets because I really didn't like the old colors

also feel free to request anything. they're still open

make the last hit where she smacks the floor have a circle around her
that deals damage to foes but doenst knock them down, only pushes them away

that's actually a pretty neat idea! i'll keep that in mind as a powerup of some sorts

also here's a roster with Katomic, Rook, and some aliens

and some martians that didn't fit into the picture

those are neat lookin robits

the martians look like fat midget starmen

yeah that's where I got the inspiration for them. also from that War of the Worlds tripod at woking. helps me picture them as these slimy dudes in shiny aluminum-like suits

so im currently on vacation and didn't bring anything to draw with so im feeling very empty ;_;

but in the last few days, I finished that roster

made two earthbound style sprites of some new characters for a little something im working on

recolors of the bmup characters

drawing of a girl

entry for the compixellated challenge on tumblr, theme given being the best gift you've ever received

and I had also made some christmas avatars for some guys

that's all for now yeee
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 11:26:53 PM by Zay »