Author Topic: Zay's HALT: !! FIRST LEVEL ART DONE !!  (Read 57124 times)

the way you use colors are absolutely fantastic

I really like your style, its really appealing.

char and zay i really appreciate for having a very specific style of their own that looks really nice too

na pulse and sevacre are getting there too but i just see some more appeal in the former two for some reason
mostly cause their drawings are forgeten Cute

hey thanks guys, means a lot

no drawings today because school's got me busy, but im starting to work on another game project

draw me in a pose like this but fullbody <3

ZAY
im waiting D:                    <-.
                                            |
all I need is the forum avatar |

finally back with some stuff to post!

here's your silly request myst

sorry it had to take so long

but anyway, ive been practicing some t-shirt designs and here are some i made a few days ago. I just didn't have any time to post em since I had so much stuff for school this week

these are the original drawings on paper

and here are the colored versions. they aren't final since they'd probably need some more refining, but i don't plan on selling these anytime soon so no rush

although, apparently my our class has to design a soccer shirt so we can sell it this year, and some of the soccer players have asked me to do it. im planning on doing a crazy one like these over the weekend

i would buy that shirt, it looks insane

soccer shirt design baby woo

also heres the paper version if anyone wants to see how it changed.

been a while since ive updated. school's been kinda crazy. anyway here's a drawing of Neil Avery's character design, Chris Tracy's partner

I also finished that t-shirt, for now. I hope they don't ask me to change the colors or add anything else cause im kinda tired of going back to it.

also yeah, im in a religious school, never really asked to be in it.

well anyway other than that i dont got much. i have to focus on getting good grades this semester. but however im gonna start trying new things. leaving some of my game projects for summer, im gonna come up with daily challenges and small games for me to get better at drawing (which I will post about later), gonna use some paint pens to whip up some cool paper drawings, master several cartoon art styles, and i'm gonna start learning animation with flash.

wish me luck

religious school is probably not even bad compared to a special needs school

yeah, you should definitely learn flash and make some animations
if you want to know the basics message me

(those t-shirt designs look fantastic by the way)

religious school is probably not even bad compared to a special needs school

you would know from experience, huh?