Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24234 times)

i wonder why op is not banned yet. isn't saying "nobody cares" bannable?

"dont care dont post"
bye op, wont be missed <3
lol thats not how it works

Uh, yeah. Do you think you learned how to write persuasive essays in school for kicks? There's a reason they teach you; it's the most effective way to construct a textual argument.
im sorry professor don't fail me please

Forum Games are supposed to go in Community Projects, because, well, that's what that board is for pretty much.

Video Game Topics go inside "Games" because the description for that board is literally "Discuss other games." If it's relevant to a game other than Blockland/AoT, it goes there.

I have no issue with people posting w/e the forget they want in Off Topic, but if there's a board better suited for it you should post it there.
yeah. I was meaning that people get pissed (and drama) if those types of threads are posted in off topic

Uh, yeah. Do you think you learned how to write persuasive essays in school for kicks? There's a reason they teach you; it's the most effective way to construct a textual argument.
I find that the most effective way to tell people that they are wrong is to send them a copy of the Wikipedia article that has the correct information.

I think it's pretty clear Rally got a stick shoved up his arse on his birthday one year, and now he's trying to protect everybody else from having fun.

That, or maybe he doesn't realise it's a bit of a tradition for people to treat a birthday as their special day and thus want to have people congratulate them for it?

I find that the most effective way to tell people that they are wrong is to send them a copy of the Wikipedia article that has the correct information.

I find that the least effective way because it relies on the person actually taking the initiative to learn what they hold to be true is false; most people have an aversion to being wrong so putting the responsibility of being wrong in their hands is a bad idea. You have to force feed them the information in a specially formulated essay or they will simply dismiss, avoid, or try to find technicalities in the page linked.

This post blew up. and half of the comments aren't even related to the OP.
this

noedit
I mean't this.
he doesn't realise it's a bit of a tradition for people to treat a birthday as their special day and thus want to have people congratulate them for it?

This post blew up. and half of the comments aren't even related to the OP.

this
this isn't relevant at all to the OP or your post, but you're learning how we operate here on the forums really quickly

congrats, I like new guys like you

congrats, I like new guys like you
This thread went from angry to creepy in one post.

an argument is different than a debate

in any case, rally needs to take a chill pill. this isn't the first time he's flown off the handle

and at this point arguing with taboo is like trying to fight musashi - he's got has way too much practice

this isn't relevant at all to the OP or your post, but you're learning how we operate here on the forums really quickly
then send him a PM wtf

in any case, rally needs to take a chill pill. this isn't the first time he's flown off the handle

and at this point arguing with taboo is like trying to fight musashi - he's got has way too much practice

then send him a PM wtf
i just wanted to compliment him in a post wtf

Even to the point that he has to dig his spurs into them in order to instigate or keep an argument rolling.