Author Topic: Tell us your story, blockland!  (Read 6571 times)

Menen is a three-legged horse now.

Menen is a three-legged horse now.
"The surgery was 90% successful"



I should wear pads when I skateboard idk
This works for mine thanks rally


Orange: I got really fat really fast, then I got a lot taller and slimmed back out.
Red: I bite my fingernails WAY too much when I'm stressed.
Blue: I had blood boils when I was younger and they had to be burned off.
Green(top of head): I was playing on a playground and a nail jabbed my straight into my skull.
Green(chin): I flipped over the handles of my bike and skidded along the ground, loving up the underside of my chin.
Pink: Wisdom teeth removal didn't go without a trace...
Purple: My neighbor's dog bit me and I can still find the scars left by the teeth.


Orange on ear = I have this little piece of the top of my right ear missing. It's like 3 little notches at the top, and I've had it since birth.
Orange on waist/thigh = Slight stretch marks from growing up. Not really to do with weight-gain, just growth spurts.
Green on Left Palm = A scar on my palm from a pint glass that shattered into my hand at the top, and on between my thumb and forefinger is a scar from a cut I recieved from a wooden railing. A knot of wood had been knocked out of it, but the curve around it was left, and it was sharp, and ran along it with my hand on it, skewering that part of my hand.

Blue on hand and fingers = small burns. One from accidentally knocking my hand onto an oven grill when getting something out, others are from things like Soldering Irons. Not sure where all come from, have had them a long time.
Red on fingers/toes = I bite/pick my nails, and have deformed many of the nails, as well as had infections before. Currently got an ingrown toenail on my right big toe.

Green on right foot is from brusing a ligament and tendon when I twisted and fell on my ankle.
Not much scarring left on the skin, but I can now make clicking noises with my ankle and toes.




I've only included the major ones I could remember.

Orange:
-The ones on my back and neck are hickeys and cuts from my ex scratching too hard (she freaked out when she saw the blood)
yooooooo can i hit up ur ex

Green dot on toe: I got out of bed and stepped on something my brother was making for a boy scout project and had a screw go straight through my big toe.
Pink streak on right knee: When I was 5 I rolled off the top of my bunk bed and I fell on a computer part and it sliced my entire knee open and I had to have surgery done on my tendons because it sliced through all muscle and skin until it hit bone.
cringe oh my god

cringe oh my god
I was playing on a playground and a nail jabbed my straight into my skull.

I guess you missed this?


yooooooo can i hit up ur ex
Go for it, but you'll have to deal with her new blood-sucking, over-protective boy-toy first.

Go for it, but you'll have to deal with her new blood-sucking, over-protective boy-toy first.

That's like offering ownership of a candy store to a five year old.

Go for it, but you'll have to deal with her new blood-sucking, over-protective boy-toy first.
not bitter

not bitter
When your ex starts dating a guy who then attempts to bash up her closest circle of friends (and, by tangent, my circle of friends) for being close to her, you be happy about the situation :)

When your ex starts dating a guy who then attempts to bash up her closest circle of friends (and, by tangent, my circle of friends) for being close to her, you be happy about the situation :)
Another reason I don't date :D