Poll

?/5

1/5
2/5
3/5
4/5
5/5

Author Topic: Meal bricks + controller (New)  (Read 9948 times)

EPIC MEAL TIME
Lol don't even ask me to make that xD
don't want to be playing with fat blockheads :P

I'd say rename "controller" to either remote controller or remote. You got me hyped up for a gaming controller.

;~;

I'd say rename "controller" to either remote controller or remote. You got me hyped up for a gaming controller.

;~;
Then i'll just make a gaming controller after this weekend if you want so you're not getting hyped up for nothing, maybe a bit later because i need to get a windows 8.1 disk
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:54:54 PM by Daniel.S »

The remote is crashing my Blockland. I can confirm this as disabling the add-on will not make my server crash.

The remote is crashing my Blockland. I can confirm this as disabling the add-on will not make my server crash.
Wow i have never known my bricks to crash servers. I don't really know how to fix the crashing problem. Ask somebody to have a look because honestly i have no clue. Sorry

Someone's gotta do a Epic Meal Time Blockland edition. NOW

Its usually another addon that is incompatible with it or you mess with your computer and it messes up the file

I can confirm that the crashing was due to one of my recently installed add-ons which I have removed already. Please remove the notice about the crashing issue, it is not your fault.

I'm not putting them in a pack
because i forgot and it just spawns 64x94 cubes, so no sorry
daniel, its me... masteroflego from you old family rp if you remember even ask me something about yr server so i can proove it