Author Topic: VCE Manual fix not working?  (Read 1247 times)

I got a fix from this thread http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203042.0 but i did every step, somehow it does not work.

Is there another fix to the VCE manual? Cause im tired of opening that steam overlay

Is there another fix to the VCE manual? Cause im tired of opening that steam overlay

Not like i hate the website or anything.

NOEDIT: Ive seen the GUI of what is maybe supposed to be the VCE manual, and it looks alot more organised then jes' website.

That is why i like more the regular GUI

what? what's wrong with the version I mentioned?

wait, I don't think you understand. it's not a new manual. uninstall the VCE you're using and use Jes's version of VCE. it is the entire VCE mod, but with a working manual. that way you only have one addon instead of two

wait, I don't think you understand. it's not a new manual. uninstall the VCE you're using and use Jes's version of VCE. it is the entire VCE mod, but with a working manual. that way you only have one addon instead of two

Oh, i thought you told me to use the website as a resource, thanks for helping :).

Locking thread, will unlock if it does not work.

Thread unlocked, it does not show up on the addons list, and the guide does not show up.

NOEDIT: i also checked for a duplicate of the addon and there is no duplicate.
Why am i not caring about triple posting :C

Thread unlocked, it does not show up on the addons list, and the guide does not show up.
I just checked and it doesn't show up for me either. idk what to tell you then. maybe talk to Jes about it

Check the add-on's namecheck.txt and make sure it matches the filename of the .zip folder.

It's a nested file, it won't work.

It's a nested file, it won't work.
ok that fixed it. inside the zip for Jes's version there's another folder named "Event_Variables," just put that in the add-ons folder instead of the zip

ok that fixed it. inside the zip for Jes's version there's another folder named "Event_Variables," just put that in the add-ons folder instead of the zip

Ok, ill try that

Ok, something is wrong, VCE does show up on the addons list, but the manual button is unclickable somehow, it does not show up the guide.