Author Topic: FCKH8 has hit a new low  (Read 9680 times)

"which one of us will be raped?"
I hope it's this one.

hells yeah.

The vertzer is strong in these two

Am I offensive if I like the idea of being a sparkly princess instead of a strong independent loudmouth

Am I offensive if I like the idea of being a sparkly princess instead of a strong independent loudmouth
you can be whatever you want to be. your tentacles don't define you

all right this thread got weird

"all men need to die"
"women need to be equal to men"
i can only conclude that feminists want women to die

also lol

i think people should be respected regardless of their race or love but if you are going to promote equality then don't get 5-6 year old girls to swear about a sensitive subject

may i just say that ''forgeth8'' is a terrible name for an organization - it makes your organization look like a bunch of potty-mouths
do human rights activists or equality promoters use f-bombs to publicise their material and leave a negative image on women and make these girls say unreasonable things? no

and before someone responds to this and says that i don't think girls should swear - i don't think boys under 14 or so like me should swear either

Eh, words are words, why should certain groups of people not be saying certain words?
Who does that help?

Honestly I really don't understand what the point is behind all of the profanity. That was really dumb.