Author Topic: got in bad car crash  (Read 2241 times)

I would never drive with 0 tread. Another mistake is going 65 while it's raining. Should of been going 50-55 on a highway. I keep about 10mph under the speed if it's wet since stopping distance is longer. 3-9 second rule should be followed pretty much too. Don't worry about "holding up traffic", I just let them pass. Idc, they can wait all day.  :cookieMonster:

Another tip; if you go into a skid don't break. You lose steering. Turn into the skid, gain control, then get yourself out as quick as possible. Assuming you have enough room to do this of course. I've had to use this method multiple times.

Glad you're alive though!

what kind of car do you drive
It was a 530 HP Nissan 350z.

yo so why you gonna drive that car in that weather like there are so many things you could have done to avoid almost DYING but

yo so why you gonna drive that car in that weather like there are so many things you could have done to avoid almost DYING but

Cause he had to go places and I think that's his only car, yo

few weeks ago a tore the head off a deer.
and the airbag hit my balls soooooooo hard i nearly jump out into traffic to join the deer, cuz it would have stopped the pain.

Cause he had to go places and I think that's his only car, yo
he had to go to his gf's house? ok

This one time I hydroplaned at 120mph with traction control off on a 2 lane bridge with guard rails. Overcorrected twice because of the absolutely unpredictable traction, but ended up pointed straight ahead.

Your tires may have had no tread, but my tires have no tread pattern.

he had to go to his gf's house? ok

And you're being such a richard because why? Maybe he doesn't have the money to buy new tires right this second. It's not like he was driving like an starfish and lost it, stuff happens sometimes. Yeah, people should drive for the conditions, but that doesn't always solve everything.

About two years ago I was with my brother when he crashed into someone's lawn. Very traumatizing.

About two years ago I was with my brother when he crashed into someone's lawn. Very traumatizing.

>using cruise control while it's raining heavily

not surprised in the slightest.

driving a 530whp car in the rain with no tread? good decision there bud