Author Topic: First Time Posting to Craigslist  (Read 1213 times)

Got a text from the prince of Niagara.  :cookieMonster:

prince of the Niagara falls

idk why this is so funny to me lol

First time I put an ad on craigslist, I got an email from some woman who wanted me to be her chauffeur. She said I would get a free 2014 Lexus that I could take home with me and drive in my own time, but would have to be at her beckon call when she would have to go to the airport or something.

I'm not even going to question that it was a hoax.

First time I put an ad on craigslist, I got an email from some woman who wanted me to be her chauffeur. She said I would get a free 2014 Lexus that I could take home with me and drive in my own time, but would have to be at her beckon call when she would have to go to the airport or something.

I'm not even going to question that it was a hoax.

dude sweet deal

BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY CAR

Let me guess
She doesn't have a car and it's breaking her heart

BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY CAR

Let me guess
She doesn't have a car and it's breaking her heart

"Hmm...I'm so rich that I need someone to drive me around. I know! I'll hire a 17-year-old kid!"

It was before I turned 18 of course.

My first Craigslist ad I sold a set of rims. They were five bolt 17" rims that looked like they were repainted Cadillac rims... a guy bought them from me and just flat out bought them without checking to see if they would fit. Turns out Durangos are six bolt rims, so he couldn't have gotten it more wrong.

But anyway, sold them for $550, and he texted me the next day asking if he could get his money back, claiming I ripped him off because apparently at some point in our meet I told him they would fit. Over the next few weeks he sent me threatening texts telling me he was going to find out where I live and kick my ass and he was "coming for his money" and all this bullstuff. I told my dad and we went to the police station and made a statement. The police literally called him and told him to knock it off lol.

My first Craigslist ad I sold a set of rims. They were five bolt 17" rims that looked like they were repainted Cadillac rims... a guy bought them from me and just flat out bought them without checking to see if they would fit. Turns out Durangos are six bolt rims, so he couldn't have gotten it more wrong.

But anyway, sold them for $550, and he texted me the next day asking if he could get his money back, claiming I ripped him off because apparently at some point in our meet I told him they would fit. Over the next few weeks he sent me threatening texts telling me he was going to find out where I live and kick my ass and he was "coming for his money" and all this bullstuff. I told my dad and we went to the police station and made a statement. The police literally called him and told him to knock it off lol.
That's beautiful in literally every way. I mean I feel sorry you had to deal with that, but god that couldn't have been more perfect.

Who the forget goes out to buy rims anything really without checking to make sure it will work with whatever you already own?

My first craigslist post was back when my entrepreneur  premoted me from the corner to online sales, i was so happy that day because i knew id get some fine turtles for my pet farm in my homeland of georgia. Thats where i first met mr. Oswald, he was a nice man kind of weird but he was nice. I worked for mr oswald for 20 months and it was a brutal labor. So brutal that i had to go get him a whip from the local pharmacy and we had some kinky farm adventures after lights out at 3:45 PM. The fun had to stop when the cops cake and told us that you cant whip an 11 year old manboy without a permit. We ran away to alaska where anything is legal behind closed doors. Everything was great until the winter of 1956... We got snowed in atleast 12 feet of snow. We started to run out of food so we had to eat the rugs off the floor. After the rugs were all gone mr oswald got sick. We soon relised that he wasnt going to make it to spring. His dying wish was that i, his 11 year old manboy servant would always stay faithful to him even after he passed, that i would never sell myself to another 98 year old man as long as i lived. I have been honering his last wish ever since. God bless your soul mr oswald.

Wellthats my story of my first craigslist post!

Are you hosting an orgy