Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161684 times)

I need a group of people to play team builder with.
Add me, UrbaNzNinja NA

Cappy, dont go(even moreso) on tilt pls
i need help finding new champs to play

i play top, almost exclusively top
and gnar, almost exclusively gnar

i like little portions of a bunch of other champs but nothing that I love as much as gnar. however that's making me basically only do super well with him

i don't MIND being a one-trick pony but I dont wanna be so easily banned out

Riven, rumble, quinn, gangplank, mordekaiser, irelia, nautilus, hecarim, jarvan iv and sion. Two of these and you should be gucci. I personally enjoy GP and J4. I know a guy whos a Diana main and he says shes pretty fun in top lane.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 02:04:37 PM by Shadowed999 »

Cappy, dont go(even moreso) on tilt pls
Riven, rumble, quinn, gangplank, mordekaiser, irelia, nautilus, hecarim, jarvan iv and sion. Two of these and you should gucci. I personally enjoy GP and J4. I know a guy whos a Diana main and he says shes pretty fun in top lane.
lol the next game i stomped really hard and it was k

servers being ddosed again

I'm really getting sick of this game, it's becoming league of afk's, starfishs and handicaps lately. No, you can't take that inhib turret. Now come help me at dragon so we can take our 4th. Oh wait, you're mentally unstable and dive them under their inhib turret. What's that? Enemy quadra kill? Surely that's my fault for being the only one reasonable enough not to overstay at least 5 loving minutes.

I'm really getting sick of this game, it's becoming league of afk's, starfishs and handicaps lately. No, you can't take that inhib turret. Now come help me at dragon so we can take our 4th. Oh wait, you're mentally unstable and dive them under their inhib turret. What's that? Enemy quadra kill? Surely that's my fault for being the only one reasonable enough not to overstay at least 5 loving minutes.
Lol you've clearly never seen the League of "Oh we're down only 2 kills and they're sieging our inhib tower? time to sit afk in fountain and refuse to play because "gg" "

Also abuse Poppy before the rework, folks. If you can get BORK and Tri Force in a reasonable amount of time, you'll carry the game 100% certainly. Add an Infinity Edge and with just 3 items, you do more damage than most full build champs do with 6.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 06:49:48 PM by Cappytaino »

Yeah I stopped playing ranked for a while and just now decided to give it a go and of course we got an afk zed like why does this stuff happen to me

..yesterday in ranked the enemy team had a yasuo and fizz, both with smite, and they fed the stuff out of our midlane on purpose so we just had a super easy win
why me

forget everyone if they're playing like a pound of cheese (zed or something), I'm taking top lane Sion with smite for cinderhulk to stuff on your day.

Also people surrendering when we're behind like 10 kills but ahead 4 dragons and a baron AND I CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP IT BECAUSE THEY'RE 4 MAN PREMADE.

forget everyone if they're playing like a pound of cheese (zed or something), I'm taking top lane Sion with smite for cinderhulk to stuff on your day.

Also people surrendering when we're behind like 10 kills but ahead 4 dragons and a baron AND I CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP IT BECAUSE THEY'RE 4 MAN PREMADE.
if it's any consolation, once you hit ranked, the biggest premade is 2 and that's usually not enough to stomp a game alone.

Oh boy, just got out of a queue. Told them "Pref supp or top", which they answer (I quote): "RESPECT loving PICK ORDER WE ARE FERNCH" (they meant french). I then told them I just said PREF. They kept raging on (3 man premade), so I told them I was gonna dodge (I was last pick) and then just waited. Meanwhile all sorts of baguettes are being thrown through the chat. It was glorious. I rest comforted by the fact I can dodge a queue, but french people will never be able to dodge being french.

For all of you NA folks, french people are the Brazilians of EUW.

EDIT: Baron steal as a silver 4 player in a high gold/low plat ELO normal game made everything ok.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:51:49 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Oh boy, just got out of a queue. Told them "Pref supp or top", which they answer (I quote): "RESPECT loving PICK ORDER WE ARE FERNCH" (they meant french). I then told them I just said PREF. They kept raging on (3 man premade), so I told them I was gonna dodge (I was last pick) and then just waited. Meanwhile all sorts of baguettes are being thrown through the chat. It was glorious. I rest comforted by the fact I can dodge a queue, but french people will never be able to dodge being french.

For all of you NA folks, french people are the Brazilians of EUW.

EDIT: Baron steal as a silver 4 player in a high gold/low plat ELO normal game made everything ok.
That's why EUW seems like a bad idea, to clump people speaking so many different languages into one server. At least on NA, there are really only two kinds of people predominantly, English and Spanish speakers, and a very small number of French speakers. But people who speak a different language can also speak English as well to communicate with their team, so it isn't really a problem. I remember that being a problem before LAN and LAS were a thing though. Latin American players speaking 0 English with 400 ping all game -_-