Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161682 times)

I just love playing with 4 man premades that then surrender AND report me when I say they're handicapped for surrendering a perfectly winnable game.

EDIT: This just happened again in a game in which we were 37-38 and ahead 2 dragons. forget this game in it's entirety, I'm playing Hearoes of the storm. stuff community.
This makes 4 losses 0 wins today. 2 because my team surrendered, 1 because someone went afk and 1 just normally. I really love this game.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:10:38 PM by TheArmyGuy »

I got a ranked penta, that was cool

do you guys think its worth spending the 7800 IP on ekko to play him first week

No because he's gonna be banned every game.

No because he's gonna be banned every game.
I doubt that he would rush a new character into ranked.

I doubt that he would rush a new character into ranked.
Oh right blind pick exists :u

do you guys think its worth spending the 7800 IP on ekko to play him first week

hell no.
one, other people are going to instalock him like crazy
two, it's only a week to save that 1.5k IP
three, it's gonna be a few ages before people chill with the instalocking

I just love playing with 4 man premades that then surrender AND report me when I say they're handicapped for surrendering a perfectly winnable game.

EDIT: This just happened again in a game in which we were 37-38 and ahead 2 dragons. forget this game in it's entirety, I'm playing Hearoes of the storm. stuff community.
This makes 4 losses 0 wins today. 2 because my team surrendered, 1 because someone went afk and 1 just normally. I really love this game.
if you called them handicapped you technically deserve to be reported lol

you can get banned for saying gg ez now :o

you can get banned for saying gg ez now :o
people that say ggez are cunts

people that say ggez are cunts
i say good game, not just gg
do i get good noodle points if bad noodles get banned

o ja pierdole dude ekko can b and ult back to lane with homeguard

I cant wait to try ekko myself, I really wanna try him in top lane. If only I haven't been shelling out tons of dosh for runes lately fffuh

Your attitude won't be missed. Seriously, the toxic guys like you that flame their team in ingame/postgame chat just make me cringe. You deserved the report. Winnable game or not, no need to be a child over it. Move on lol

Your attitude won't be missed. Seriously, the toxic guys like you that flame their team in ingame/postgame chat just make me cringe. You deserved the report. Winnable game or not, no need to be a child over it. Move on lol
If you surrender a 37/38 game when ahead 2 dragons you're wasting 45 minutes of my time for no reason whatsoever, which makes you the (nonverbal but actual) handicap/starfish.

The negative effect I give by calling someone an idiot is nothing, the negative effect of someone surrendering an entire game is huge.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:01:29 AM by TheArmyGuy »

Seriously, the toxic guys like you that flame their team in ingame/postgame chat just make me cringe.
I get it being toxic isn't cool but some guys take it way too seriously and report you for any signs of disagreement with them or because they're a bunch of mongoloids who feed, attempt to justify, and blame it on the team. Oh ya and just argue all throughout the game. Now this isn't being directed towards you I just quoted in response with my personal opinion because this is basically the biggest controversy in the game in terms of being "toxic" to whatever extent is reasonable or not. In terms of Army's situation, yeah I can see it being frustrating but stuff happens... this is the League community nevertheless no one forget!