Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161425 times)

what is nasus and why shouldn't people let him stack
and what is "stacking"

what is nasus and why shouldn't people let him stack
and what is "stacking"
Nasus is a champion, he's actually Mocha Furrier's avatar. :)

When they refer to him 'stacking,' they're talking about his Q ability. When he deals the killing blow to minions with it, he gains an extra... 3 damage on his Q? I don't remember the exact damage. And this damage stacks, so say he last-hit 100 minions with it, his Q will be doing an extra 300 damage.

Nasus is a champion, he's actually Mocha Furrier's avatar. :)

When they refer to him 'stacking,' they're talking about his Q ability. When he deals the killing blow to minions with it, he gains an extra... 3 damage on his Q? I don't remember the exact damage. And this damage stacks, so say he last-hit 100 minions with it, his Q will be doing an extra 300 damage.
goddamn that sounds powerful

I usually get up to 1k stacks as nasus while building full tank, to give you some perspective. His Q works on buildings, too, so you like 3 hit towers.

i only get around 400-500 stacks how do you get 1000 wtf

i only get around 400-500 stacks how do you get 1000 wtf
Don't leave lane
buy CDR/mana (fro heart fro heart)
Don't leave lane

thanks for all the help guys, I'm starting to get it more now. The tutorials especially helped, thanks Ticonderoga. My ign is Countblocko in case anyone cares btw.

Yes. I might as well dump some tips for you guys to play nasus. (I'm a top main at gold III (no biggie) and i love nasus).

For summoners take ghost/flash and TP. Never ignite. nasus is not a first blood champion.
Ghost is good for chasing and escaping, though flash gets you over walls and you can make surprising plays. Remember to take into account that if you teleport into your own turret, the cooldown drops by 60 seconds, what is great.

Reaching 1000 stacks? Its all about the cooldown reduction, aka CDR. There are many ways of reaching it, with items it would be to build a glacial shroud, then kindlegem, and then a frozen heart and after that another glacial shroud. If against AP champions rush kindlegem, glacial shroud, then build spirit visage and after that another glacial shroud. That should get you to 40% pretty fast. A fast way of stacking is not to attack the minion until it is as low as you get it for last hit, or if you want to push a bit, then just Q a minion each time it is available. If you do not want to end up in enemy territory do not basic attack it and Q at the same time. a frozen lane is good to have if you want to stack. Oh, i forgot to mention, the third and "hardest" way to stack, aka rune dedication. buy cdr glyphs (and quints), because you rarely go against AP top anyways. You get 30% cdr off the bat what gives you a great start for stacking, because if you do not have cdr at the start the cooldown of your Q is ~8 seconds lvl 1.

I prefer maxing E over W because E gives you armor reduction making your Q stronger. If you have a big lead of the enemy, (say 3 kills) and the enemy jungler is a champ concentrated for dmg and no cc, for example yi or kha, then you can 1v2 them if they come to gank you. If both of them are AD, and you go for frozen heart its even easier.

As for laning phase? Play passive. I'd suggest don't 1v1 your opponent until you have 150-200 stacks. I often win the matchup pretty easily at that point. If the enemy is AD, start with cloth armor and 5 hp pots. That gets you ahead in glacial shroud's building path, and 5 hp pots give a pretty good sustain paired with your passive (bonus lifesteal).

Build? Just tanky. Never dmg, you get everything from your Q. One exception for that is to build trinity / iceborn gauntlet, because of its passive what makes Q do huge amounts of bonus dmg, and that is one of his core.

I'm sick so I cannot continue, but i hope this helps some people.

[img width=800]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RWZ5vd0odwk/VJIo2K7o2fI/AAAAAAAAgPQ/wxGFh2n5Fk8/s1600/Ahri_Splash_0.jpg[/im g]

New Ahri face is gross
i like it

So
I transferred my smurf to LAN
50 ping
the life

So after I've spent a few hours looking at how to play this game, I finally went to play pvp yesterday thinking I was going to suck and make my team lose. People either always leave mid game, afk, or just don't listen to you at all in most of the first games lol. So although I didn't suck balls at playing for the most part, a lot of others did :(

So
I transferred my smurf to LAN
50 ping
the life
does everyone speaka spanish

does everyone speaka spanish
no, there's surprisingly a lot of people from NA on there.
east coast I get 40 ping on LAN and 120 on NA

-stuff nasus guide-

actually what you're supposed to do is build 6 runaans.

60% of the time it works every time.
trust me im a korean diamond 1 master yi support carry main.

aka you feed te whole game and you dont do any damage.

(dont actually take this seriously please :) )