Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161604 times)

Oh sweet Jesus my screen.
oops, my forums skin rescales images, should be less murderous now

I am become cancer. AD Katarina.

the reason you won is because of 12/2 sated warwick
that stuff becomes unstoppable

sometimes you just have those games when you play bad but the rest of your team are straight g's and carry you to victory and its just like "wow this feels nice"

sometimes you just have those games when you play bad but the rest of your team are straight g's and carry you to victory and its just like "wow this feels nice"
like 0/8 ranked vladimir, both teams surrender and we win?

vayne is freelo in gold

So this happened. It just uploaded so it may be poopy quality until youtube recognizes that it's 720p.

teemo jungle kickin ass

So this happened. It just uploaded so it may be poopy quality until youtube recognizes that it's 720p.
the real highlight is the splitpushing yasuo who claimed a tower and inhib

not depicted.

My ping keeps spiking every team fight
how2fix

i don't see any correlation between team fights and ping. however, if it's FPS that you're talking about, theres a lot more happening on your screen in a team fight so its understandable for it to drop.

My ping keeps spiking every team fight
how2fix
I have this same problem where every teamfight my ping just jumps to 400ms.

Only happens in League.

i don't see any correlation between team fights and ping. however, if it's FPS that you're talking about, theres a lot more happening on your screen in a team fight so its understandable for it to drop.

My FPS is always 60+ on the highest settings.

I have this same problem where every teamfight my ping just jumps to 400ms.

Only happens in League.

Same. Idk why. When I load the game its 34 ping, but the second I come into contact with the other team it spikes to 200+