Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161402 times)

The Infinity was right for the first pick on Jinx for snowballing damage but she should of got a phantom instead of statik

Agreed. Botrk/lw are good, but not as 1st/2nd items on jinx.

The Infinity was right for the first pick on Jinx for snowballing damage but she should of got a phantom instead of statik
Phantom is a very good pick for late but personally I prefer to build statik on her. Statik and crit rockets punish very hard at all phases of the game. The extra movespeed from statik is also nice, and I don't consider the extra 10% attack speed that helpful considering she's jinx.

I don't feel like botrk is a great choice for an item on jinx, either. In general, at least.

She built Infinity Edge first, then static shiv. Never got enough money to build anything else.
....And? Of course she builds IE first, shes jinx. Also Shiv is pretty standard for a second item(i'm a PD guy tho), so her sitting on Shiv/avarice blade till she got more gold wouldnt have been the end of the world. ADCs who rush IE usually build IE > PD/SS > LW > BOTRK/QSS/BT with boots somewhere in there. Don't be a child.
Silver 1 boisss
Nicejob
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:52:23 PM by Shadowed999 »

I just realized how much trolling goes on in Gold 5 compared to Silver 1. S1 is full of so many tryhards and then after they get to Gold they just unleash their inner troll.

Last promo game. Usually do solo queue, but as it was my last game I thought I could ask my buddy to supp me (we've never lost lane before). I call premade bot, of course first pick don't listen and goes adc. I do jung. Top says I don't have to gank. He dies 4 times and ragequits. The first pick adc flames my buddy and everyone for no apparent reason, like shet just give me adc next time you twat. Well he ragequits too. Oh and did I say our mid picked Teemo into Akali. Rip my promos all the way.

I'm thinking I'm gonna hit the ranked hard over the next few weeks to really try to pusoh for silver. I've been stuck in bronze 1 for a while :/

Edit: hype as forget
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 11:06:32 PM by Flush535 »

I'm thinking I'm gonna hit the ranked hard over the next few weeks to really try to pusoh for silver. I've been stuck in bronze 1 for a while :/

Edit: hype as forget
I feel ya man. I haven't touched ranked in awhile, but now that I have my pool organized, i'm ready for the grind. Also, WORLDS HYPE, 10 more days boys

Me and my friend just did this.. why not I say. XD

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1249176023/200120915?tab=overview

Best thing, we got the same end score hahahahahahaa 11/11/11

When does season 5 end? Was hoping to rush from gold 5 to plat 5, full tryhard mode.

you've got a month or two at best. it ends after worlds. season 4 ended on november 4th

The brown townyst on lol esports thinks Origen will get out of group D but Fnatic won't make it out of group B. say whut

More to the point. He thinks Europe's 3rd seed will beat Korea's 3rd seed, and China's 3rd seed will beat Europe's 1st seed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:25:12 PM by Ladle »