fishingjacob / illuminati spam

Author Topic: fishingjacob / illuminati spam  (Read 1308 times)

Actually, upon reading his many of his posts...this guy is obviously under 13, hes trying to act "funny" and acts like someone you would see in the dreaded hell that is the Roblox Forums, a place full of 7 year olds with dull minds and a lack of common sense...

I'm not trying to bash on them but really, if you don't believe me just look at them, all the threads are...well yeah.

OP is right, but fishingjacob will probably be banned soon, probably not perma though.

Actually, upon reading his many of his posts...this guy is obviously under 13, hes trying to act "funny" and acts like someone you would see in the dreaded hell that is the Roblox Forums, a place full of 7 year olds with dull minds and a lack of common sense...

I'm not trying to bash on them but really, if you don't believe me just look at them, all the threads are...well yeah.

OP is right, but fishingjacob will probably be banned soon, probably not perma though.

i went to roblox forums once
i came out as an emo 11 year old with a blonde fringe and light brown hair
everyone there are just plain forgettards, minus the actual intelligent ones (seen on a full moon)

on topic:
yeah this guys a forgetwit