Author Topic: oney and zach sing let it go  (Read 1330 times)

was talking about song not topic abandon thread sorry
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 02:13:18 PM by Derontchi »

Lil' late bud
i didn't see any thread on this, and it was uploaded 4 days ago
go forget yourself, cunt

Seriously, people really need to stop commenting topics like this with "old". You don't post videos because they're new, you post them because they're amusing.

go forget yourself, cunt
Well the whole Let It Go epidemic was a few months ago, not in regards to the Forums but just to popular culture.

But still thanks for the video I guess, it's mildly amusing

go forget yourself, cunt

Yeah, 4 days ago. Get with the times

Well the whole Let It Go epidemic was a few months ago, not in regards to the Forums but just to popular culture.

go forget yourself, cunt, this is still funny.

Well the whole Let It Go epidemic was a few months ago
who the forget cares if it was a few months ago, its still funny

Did any of you read the second half of my comment? Jesus, people. I wasn't trying to hate on him, I just thought that everyone else was tired of this song and that all we needed was another one.

Did any of you read the second half of my comment? Jesus, people. I wasn't trying to hate on him, I just thought that everyone else was tired of this song and that all we needed was another one.
You edited that.
Just loving admit you're came out as an ass.

You edited that.
But rightly so.

Here: I'm sorry for thinking that this song was wildly popular and over-played and everyone was worn out on it. I'm sorry for saying that in a place for opinions. I truly am.

forget off seriously
omg late dude. this thread is already over 5 minutes old

But rightly so.

Here: I'm sorry for thinking that this song was wildly popular and over-played and everyone was worn out on it. I'm sorry for saying that in a place for opinions. I truly am.

forget off seriously
Just because you feel that the humours effect has worn out on you or a small group of people doesn't mean it hasn't worn out for everyone else.

once pebbles started singing i loving lost it