blogland: Slayer got a new phone

Author Topic: blogland: Slayer got a new phone  (Read 838 times)

So like I said I was wanting to switch to straight talk because I was blowing through minutes using tracfone but to buy a phone from straight talk was like a million dollars.
I ended up buying an unlocked Galaxy S3 from ebay for $165 and it should be here by the end of the week. Then I just gotta buy a sim card and activate it. I know the S3 is outdated but im still pretty excited

Much better than my phone lol.

My dad told me about three months ago that my phone costs like $250 without contract. On Friday, I saw it at Walmart for sale with no contract for $39.99.

Woooo.....

I'll probably make getting a smartphone one of my top priorities next time the moon crashes into Neptune when I get a job.

I still don't have a phone and i was told i was gonna get one this month...

I unfortunately got an Amazon Fire Phone as my first smartphone and found out how much i really need the Google apps store

-ignore this he fixed it-
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 03:09:46 PM by plad101 »

ow the pagestretch
this is why i always preview my posts when i want to post an image

nvm he fixed it

that's not a pagestretch at all

phones are exciting to have at first but the more you use it the more bleh you get about it. I barely touch my phone anymore unless im talking to people

my parents both have an s3 and my dad tells me the battery tends to run down really fast

my parents both have an s3 and my dad tells me the battery tends to run down really fast
yea but I saw this adapter that gives it a 7200mah battery instead of the 2000mah it comes with so Im prob gonna but that

anyways Im excited. Got it in red because I liked how it looked. Might get Cyanogen idk yet.

Does anyone know if I'll be able to install kitkat on it?

The S3 is a great phone, congrats on the buy man! Unfortunately, the S3 is not officially compatible with 4.4.4, but ROMs can be installed to put KitKat on it. Keep in mind though, there are many bugs that follow doing so.

The S3 is a great phone, congrats on the buy man! Unfortunately, the S3 is not officially compatible with 4.4.4, but ROMs can be installed to put KitKat on it. Keep in mind though, there are many bugs that follow doing so.
alrighty thats ok if I dont have it. I thought the S3s were being shipped with 4.4 on them. but then again mines an unlocked version

when i get the phone i have to go through the pain of transferring my number, buying the sim, changing the apn settings, then activating my account.

oh my parents paid $140 because its a birthday present

I plan on getting a Samsung Galaxy note 3 for like $200 from Verizon