Author Topic: I got a new car  (Read 684 times)

1996 olds Cutlass
Automatic :C
but for 1000$ its good

ill post better pics tommorow when its actually light out

nice man. gonna need a little bit of work though. either lighting or that paintjob lacking

give me your old one pls

1k is kinda like the bare minimum to spend. its not very much, and it usually can buy cars that you can drive to death for another 3 years kept up with a few basic repairs.

i was thinking of buying some junk car for the winter. like i dont even care if its clean. i just wanna not care sometimes. i dont even want to wear shoes in my new car XD

give me your old one pls
keeping that one for summer, cant drive a Celica in the winter
1 Fwd
2 No ground clearance
3 its a classic and i dont want to rust it.

so my dad got this car for me
it has some of the same issues including fwd but higher ground clearance and a heater that works never hurt anybody

btw opinions on those hubcaps, i think they should be burned in a fire but my bro thinks they're cool. they are not OEM either

btw opinions on those hubcaps, i think they should be burned in a fire but my bro thinks they're cool. they are not OEM either

Well I mean, it is your car so you should choose. I personally though have no opinion on them.

I probably wouldn't pay much to change rims, but I would rather kill myself than get chrome ones.

How many miles on that bitch? I feel like what others have said is true, $1000 can get you a pretty decent beater.

I was parked behind a '88 Mustang convertible that was for sale in a Walmart parking lot.

$10,500!!!

It had 35,XXX original miles but that owner is still insane.

I was parked behind a '88 Mustang convertible that was for sale in a Walmart parking lot.

$10,500!!!

I feel like this isn't too outlandish. I mean I hate that body style but for that low of miles, maybe.

Provided you can get much nicer, MUCH newer vehicles for ten five.

$10,500!!!

dude what the forget did they do from 77 to 88.

they made it look ew.

I feel like this isn't too outlandish. I mean I hate that body style but for that low of miles, maybe.

Provided you can get much nicer, MUCH newer vehicles for ten five.

I think the brand new price was around $17k. The convertible top was kind of splotchy but the car was nearly perfect otherwise.

dude what the forget did they do from 77 to 88.

they made it look ew.

Foxbody Mustangs are cool. The Mustang II is what I have issues with.

the '88 mustang is just
eugh