Author Topic: I've a presentation tomorrow.  (Read 1539 times)

If this would've been last year I would've been unable to compute anything you guys have been saying but this has been real helpful. Thanks, and Jobless, I probably can't pull off the comedy and I'm not really memorising or preparing my speech all that much. It's really just three slides of a powerpoint, and a few bulletpoints. No biggie.

I probably can't pull off the comedy and I'm not really memorising or preparing my speech all that much. It's really just three slides of a powerpoint, and a few bulletpoints. No biggie.
All good :)

One other thing; I find it takes most people 1 - 5 minutes for people to become comfortable when they become the centre of attention, so it generally pays off to get up the front as soon as possible before you start your speech, so that way most of the nerves will have worn off by the time you start speaking.

And have fun with it. If you're enjoying it, everybody else will too.

If you want to seem professional, this is the opposite of what you should do.
i learned it from stan!

smoke a joint in ur schools auditorium before the presentation then get some nachos and say "fuk ur presentation teacher imma go watch some cartoons bitch!"

smoke a joint in ur schools auditorium before the presentation then get some nachos and say "fuk ur presentation teacher imma go watch some cartoons bitch!"
this works