Author Topic: Speakers (those light up water ones) not working that well?  (Read 528 times)

basically same problem http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248838.0

only i bought mine so i could make my desk look cooler, not because i wanted hi-fi.

they have the same preformance when on low volumes. but as soon as i turn it up, the right pumps harder than the left.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 03:11:10 PM by Starkiller »

I got them for christmas once, and after about a month they stopped working entirely.

They're not really that great in quality. It's fairly normal.

You're an idiot for buying those, they focus on the wow look! It can do colors and spray water! More then the quality itself

They're just used to impress stupid people, what do you honestly expect

You're an idiot for buying those, they focus on the wow look! It can do colors and spray water! More then the quality itself

They're just used to impress stupid people, what do you honestly expect
i expected my 9 dollars to last me more than 9 minutes.

what the hell did you think i expected? i knew these would break. i paid 9 loving dollars for them for Christs sake. i was wondering if it was possible to fix them.

oh wait, why am i bothering. i forgot i was talking to nal.

You could have spent it on something better then cheap stuff you know

Mine has a different problem.

It will shoot up at the highest of loving volumes, but at the volume I regularly use doesn't do anything.

I found some stuff at Spencer's that works much better, but I can't buy them.

No, it isnt.
ok. thanks. i will just hide them behind my monitor and bring my main speakers back up front. just use these ones to light up my desk and ceiling.

You could have spent it on something better then cheap stuff you know
your right. i could have bought a whole big mac.

i expected my 9 dollars to last me more than 9 minutes.
I legitimately snorted. Of course 9 dollars for speakers is going to get you crap quality.

I legitimately snorted. Of course 9 dollars for speakers is going to get you crap quality.
it was sarcasm. i later stated that i didnt expect to get good quality from them.

ok. thanks. i will just hide them behind my monitor and bring my main speakers back up front. just use these ones to light up my desk and ceiling.

your right. i could have bought a whole big mac.
what McDonalds charges $9 for a big Mac?
You could have gotten yourself a nice anime mouse pad with the boobs sticking out of it

>2014
>Not dollar menu
That's eight sandwiches and tax you wasted. Seven and a drink if you're feeling fancy.

$7 for a cheeseburger combo.

dollar menu doesnt exist north of the border  :iceCream:

what McDonalds charges $9 for a big Mac?
You could have gotten yourself a nice anime mouse pad with the boobs sticking out of it
but thats not what i wanted. a boobie pad is just another novelty item. they are all cheap, inexpensive, and just there for the "Wow" factor.

and no. i it $4.00. but my point was that there isnt a lot you can get with $9. especialy items of high quality. and thats all i was willing to spend this week. so i thought it would be funny to get a pair of these. you know, try and keep them alive longer than they would have. but i guess not.
i will just hide them behind my monitor and bring my main speakers back up front. just use these ones to light up my desk and ceiling.