Author Topic: Computer build question once again  (Read 353 times)

Alrighty, I know this is the third I've made, but me mum thinks this is better cuz she doesn't have to build it. I know someone that is willing to build the other computer I found.
Moms build. My build (it already has a cooling fan, but I haven't included it on the site.

So, forums. Which is more bang for my buck? I still think my build is better because it's more for only 100 more.

me mum thinks this is better cuz she doesn't have to build it.

well... why were you expecting HER to? you should have taken control of that aspect.

well... why were you expecting HER to? you should have taken control of that aspect.
As I've already said, I have someone that can help me build it. She wants the prebuilt because it says it's a gaming one.

As I've already said, I have someone that can help me build it. She wants the prebuilt because it says it's a gaming one.
Tell your mom that the prebuilt will be significantly worse at gaming than the one you have. If you can, definitely go with your build.

there is no such thing as "gaming" products.
that is a stuffty buzzword used to trick people into throwing quick money at it.

just buy a prebuild. same end of the road