Blockland - A Crazy Game, yet addicting.

Author Topic: Blockland - A Crazy Game, yet addicting.  (Read 1702 times)

I love this game, I love the community (lol), I love everything
It has also shaped me into who I am today, for better or worse.
thank you guys for everything!

I only have 5 hours with Steam, but it's because my parents grounded me for missing some homework, which I made up.

Actually, they grounded me early October for getting a 50 on a tough quiz, that half the class got a D or lower. I'd have way over 100 hours by now, plus all the combined hours from July 2011 and on
Reminds me of the time when someone got 72% on a quiz and got their pocket money stopped for a week.

Reminds me of the time when someone got 72% on a quiz and got their pocket money stopped for a week.
I feel that my parents overreact too much tbh

i still play this game because moddable sandbox games generally hook you in for a long time because you're not playing a single game, but rather a bunch of games created by the community.

i still play this game because moddable sandbox games generally hook you in for a long time because you're not playing a single game, but rather a bunch of games created by the community.
You know I've only seen Blockland do this, when you get bored of a game you usually can't make it better, but Blockland is different.

It's the first and only game I've ever bothered to become part of the community in.
Eh, it's second for me. Before I got really integrated with the community, I was an active part of some gmod RP server called SRH.

And even though the server closed in late 2012, I still find people from the server scattered about the web. You guys remember Kirbycrazy? He was also a dumbass on SRH, and I have yet to find out how he wasn't banned.