Blockland is amazing

Author Topic: Blockland is amazing  (Read 2575 times)

Meh, i'd settle for a slightly less cooler add-on from your standard and have it look nice rather than have a default gun model for it.

Everything cool you see in the game comes down to modeling. Tanks, lazer guns, playertypes, planes etc.
And scripting* lol. I'd rather have a default jeep with fast drift handling than a sweet vehicle model with default jeep's handling, so it's not just modeling that counts for everything. It's both!

Yep, which is why i can't make good add-ons. I know my modeling, but making a equally good script for them is still beyond me. I'm learning though.

the game it's fun i guess, i still think it's worth less than $20 though

the game it's fun i guess, i still think it's worth less than $20 though

Ew.. shoo.

im sorry for having a opinion :(
less than $20 though

Unforgivable

No but on a serious note, why?

I have to agree, this is one of my all time favorite games, and my all time favorite Steam game

ive never spent so much time on one video game before
#bl4lyf

Some games can have very little features, but those features make these games the hobby of my life.

Blockland is one of these games.

I have literally never spent as much time on anything more absolutely pointless than Blockland. Blockland is a good type of pointless. It is so pointless to an extent that you get addicted to the utter pointless pointlessness of it. But that's not the only thing. I've built (rather long-distance) friendships over the past however long I've played (April 2013 p sure) and I don't regret any of it. Probably the most I've gotten out of a singular twenty-dollar bill. danq bapsdot and community

ive hosted a lot of stuff on here and ive met a lot of cool people through it

so yeah its cool

can someone tell me when was the last update