Post Happy/Good Things

Author Topic: Post Happy/Good Things  (Read 443 times)

Well folks, now that the spook is dying out, the holiday season is starting. So in honor of this wonderful time of year, let's post things that make us feel good or happy. Let's post things that make us cry tears of joy. Let's just feel the love. :)

Inspirational Photos That Restore My Faith in Humanity

*Warning* These two have sad/emotional music:

Faith In Humanity Restored October 2014 Edition

This one did make me cry

And after you watch/look at/read things on this thread, I want you all to try to help someone that you can easily help in your daily life. If your classmate is having trouble on a homework assignment, walk him/her through it. If you see an elderly person or any person who has dropped something, pick it up for them. Maybe if they have too much to carry, help them carry some of that stuff. Just try to help others whenever you can. You know the saying, "a good deed a day". I promise, you'll feel great afterwards!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 03:19:38 PM by Derontchi »

I actually did stuff today

do I win

bump
I really don't want threads like this to die.

dont have anything cause im a typical depressed teenager who thinks about everything in a negative point of view

dont have anything cause im a typical depressed teenager who thinks about everything in a negative point of view
turn that frown upside down!

turn that frown upside down!
it's not always as easy as smiling
almost nothing can be fixed by smiling
sorry if this sounds pessimistic but it's true

at least I do stuff. These bratty crotch-droppings at the store the other day knocked over a bunch of stuff, so I helped one of the poor employees put it back on the shelves.

and the fact that lego will be releasing jurassic park 4 sets in may :D

at least I do stuff. These bratty crotch-droppings at the store the other day knocked over a bunch of stuff, so I helped one of the poor employees put it back on the shelves.
ok? what does that have to do with my post?