Author Topic: Wolfenstein 3D weapons  (Read 5683 times)

Could someone do weapons from Wolfenstein 3D? Weapons include a Knife, Luger, MP40, and Chaingun. They should all be centered and have absolutely zero reloading.

Example picture shown above(Called the Pistol/Machinegun/Chaingun in Wolfenstein 3D)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 02:44:03 PM by tber123 »

oh stuff that'd be sick

if you're planning to keep them as 2d images to keep the wolfenstein charm, you might have a problem with other people not actually seeing any weapon at all

They should still have a model for third person, but not as detailed then?

It should maybe use a voxel model to give the retro feel.

It would also be cool to bundle the doom weapons as well into this pack. I need myself a BFG...

It would also be cool to bundle the doom weapons as well into this pack. I need myself a BFG...

That would be too much work for them to make, though.

Nobody has the time to model stuff for free just because I requested it, anyways. Why do I even bother posting here? Only way to get noticed is something that is clickbait, like a rape mod.

Another bump that is in vain. I don't care if the third person model is the ugly default gun. Just make the first person model good.

Nobody has the time to model stuff for free just because I requested it, anyways. Why do I even bother posting here? Only way to get noticed is something that is clickbait, like a rape mod.
lol
you know if you want I have a centered doom pistol that I found after digging in my addons folder

if you're planning to keep them as 2d images to keep the wolfenstein charm, you might have a problem with other people not actually seeing any weapon at all
1.the 2d sprites would just be what you see..2..the world models would be 3d

2d Sprites for first person. 3d models for third person.

Are the GIFs not playing for anyone else?

Are the GIFs not playing for anyone else?
I didn't even realize they were GIFs, so no.

Any idea why the GIFs suddenly stopped playing?