Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43508 times)

well the person who believes that theres only the last 3 are most likely believing lies
because i cant express this any more
hackers dont tell you what they are doing
Computermix wont stop until he gets what he wants
MOR wont stop until he gets what he wants
they are lying.
Man of Reason is a troll with weak DDoSing capabilities, nothing more.

If he finds this topic he's just going to go ahead and act like some high and mighty hacker and make not-clever comments just to get you guys to respond to him.

If he finds this topic he's just going to go ahead and act like some high and mighty hacker and make not-clever comments just to get you guys to respond to him.
...who are you.

Who are you an alt of?

Also I gave my key to CBM. I knew the risks, and I accept the consequences. If stuff does pan out like it's looking like it will, well, it's been nice knowing you guys.

If you want to talk about that incident on steam, come and add me:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ellyelly/

If you don't want to, I understand why.
Out of all people, why would she/he pick that name, which is a person involved with one of the worst group of people in the past year?

MOR is max obviously.

What if we are all MOR????

Also I gave my key to CBM. I knew the risks, and I accept the consequences. If stuff does pan out like it's looking like it will, well, it's been nice knowing you guys.
No one is going to get their keys revoked. Those guys are all bluffing to get your panties in a knot and that's why none of the people who found out about this a month ago brought the situation to the forums.