Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43491 times)

the world of hacking is indeed real scary. hackers can control gas lines and nuclear power plants. in fact, someone put malware in an iran nuclear power plant, and set their nuclear program back by 2 years. it is freaky stuff man.

These kids don't even know how to loving black hat. They don't even comprehend what true hacking is. private investigating is dumb, what would you even do to them? Oh I got a suspicious package, I will report the sender and sit back, knowing their entrepreneur ly ass is rotting in prision. Denial of Service attacks? Don't even get me started, they are so easy to prevent and stop it's not even effective anymore. RATs? I'd like to see them even try.

Nalenthi and the rest are just script kiddies trying to act all cool and edgy like the forgetin goths in high school. We get it, you're all a bunch of low lifes who will probably hit poverty as soon as you leave your mother's basement, while I sit here trying to maintain a B+ average and actually get somewhere. Get over yourselves and do something productive for once instead of wasting our time and creating mass hysteria.

Sorry I haven't been following, but how is MoR involved with this?

If my key does get revoked (or if i get a new key), im probably just going to quit blockland.

If my key does get revoked (or if i get a new key), im probably just going to quit blockland.
just ask badspot to make your key steam only, its not a big deal

i think people are worried about this happening to them:

My key was on the list and when I found out a few weeks ago, I asked badspot to make my key steam-only so that it couldn't be used by someone if they actually had my key. Little did I know that making my key steam-only would automatically make it revoked for no reason...

I lost my key from this ordeal and had to pay for another one.

Why can't badspot just assign them a new keytail? Like, keep the first 5 digits of their key and change the rest. That way noone has to be revoked and the hackers won't have the keys anymore. If badspot makes the key steam-only then they can't use cbmhost.

I can't host dedicated servers, use it off steam, or any of that. I would rather just have a new key given (if not, bought)

I'd personally rather have my key set to steam only whilst having to purchase a new key for dedi-hosting than the alternative.

I'd rather just have my key changed, but keep my ID.

its part of my soul and pride, m8.

This will be a pretty good time to quit blockland.

computermix tried stealing my key when i posted in the help board saying I lost my 14139 ID key. BrianSmith tried getting me to download a script made by computermix.
wut

lol

Thank jesus, unicode saved my blockland key.

the world of hacking is indeed real scary. hackers can control gas lines and nuclear power plants. in fact, someone put malware in an iran nuclear power plant, and set their nuclear program back by 2 years. it is freaky stuff man.
That was an act of cyberwarfare. This is a case of starfishs meddling with a game on the internet. I have a friend whose grandparents were afraid a computer virus would take over their entire house and make the lights turn on and off and the TV change channels and stuff. You sound like them.

It had to be the best server making player in Blockland... didn't it?  :panda: