Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43507 times)

yes both on hardware and software levels

Most people who utilize the internet have desktops. If desktops are exploitable, then can we access their data, can we manipulate their applications?

Many people who utilize the internet have desktops or laptops. If desktops are exploitable, then can we access their data, can we manipulate their applications?

Whoops, hyperbole. Fixed

yes both on hardware [...]
everything is vulnerable on a hardware level if an attacker can access the hardware. that conveys no information whatsoever.

Most people who utilize the internet have desktops. If desktops are exploitable, then can we access their data, can we manipulate their applications?
If the software is not vulnerable (which is 100% possible, as i've said) then the only way is to arbitrarily manipulate their hardware.

I'm still trying to figure out how proving that no system is 100% hack-proof would make the victims remotely at fault compared to the attacker.

Look.This is probably a Stupid troll...Thats probably our offline keys and not our online ekys
The keys in the cropped screenshot are the actual users keys, not generated.

I thought Ipquarx was cool :(

Incredible reading abilities!

Don't worry, he still is. Read the thread.

everything is vulnerable on a hardware level if an attacker can access the hardware. that conveys no information whatsoever.
If the software is not vulnerable (which is 100% possible, as i've said) then the only way is to arbitrarily manipulate their hardware.

Then it is vulnerable, you are able to attack it and get the data, right?

I'm still trying to figure out how proving that no system is 100% hack-proof would make the victims remotely at fault compared to the attacker.

You should know whenever you go onto the internet and entrust other services with your data that it is vulnerable to abuse and hijacking. If you use a machine, it should be common sense that something like this can and may happen to you. If it should happen live and learn from any mistakes you have made and remember that nothing is fool proof.

Okay, i can't refuse the temptation.
If it was possible for there to be a law enforcement version on the internet, then it wouldn't be what it is now. For the plausible freedom that the internet provides us we must pay with effort to ensure our maximum safety and privacy ourselves. Me personally, social media? forget it. Google cookies? forget em'
Rule of thumb: Everyone wants to know everything about you, go from there.

Could someone give me a td lr

Jeez, this drama turned into a completely uninteresting dribble of a argument.
As was stated by me, Raven and a few others, only the last few characters of the keys were figured out
CCA is Jey/Zey
Computermix is Valcle/Compy
I did last page

Could someone give me a td lr

Cbm host was compromised
Keys were supposedly hijacked in the process
We got into a discussion about victim-blaming
Now we are talking about exploits

You should know whenever you go onto the internet and entrust other services with your data that it is vulnerable to abuse and hijacking. If you use a machine, it should be common sense that something like this can and may happen to you. If it should happen live and learn from any mistakes you have made and remember that nothing is fool proof.
Shall I spin a roulette wheel of crimes looking for one to plug into a sentence that begins with "That's like saying?"
Stop victim blaming.

>victim blaming
you're a funny guy