guys what just happened to the forums

Author Topic: guys what just happened to the forums  (Read 688 times)

there was a short downtime for a few minutes

it's probably maintenance or a backup but idk

a guy joined the plug.dj earlier with his name being something about blockland going down on october 31, 2014 but it's november 1st
still sense something fishy

There were connection problems.

Maintenance takes longer, backing up wouldn't bring it down. Seemed like it was from heavy load or something, and considering BLF doesn't exactly have a large community, it's probably an attack.

oh shiz niz we gonna get the kill?

oh man guys its man of raisin!!!

There were connection problems.

Maintenance takes longer, backing up wouldn't bring it down. Seemed like it was from heavy load or something, and considering BLF doesn't exactly have a large community, it's probably an attack.
a guy joined the plug.dj earlier with his name being something about blockland going down on october 31, 2014 but it's november 1st
still sense something fishy

he also chose the black character. grasping at straws here, really, but he left and didn't participate much in the conversations. he did know everyone here and he did choose the black guy so maybe it's someone with actual connections to the forums. black guy isn't very important other than the fact that it might lead to a nigerian cunts connection but i highly doubt it since betel isn't doing anything anymore.

All of the master hackers have joined forces
This is the final hour
we gon' get kill

I think it's that 4chan guy

I made a full database backup before applying an smf patch.  Database is huge so it takes a few minutes.
badspot backed up the database before patching the forums for something