Author Topic: LG G3 vs. Galaxy S5 vs. Nexus 6  (Read 2347 times)

G3

Don't go for the S5; Touchwiz is crap.

Both of my older brothers have the G3 and it is really nice, but the S5 and Nexus 6 are also good.
I would say the G3 is the best, although I also really like the S5 and Nexus 6.

Well actually, now that you do say S5, I own it and by far, best phone I've ever used. But the G3 is still great, my father has it. No experience with Nexus 6 though.

G3, currently loving it. that screen

Don't go for the S5; Touchwiz is crap.

N6 because guaranteed updates, 4k screen, great performance

Get a OnePlus One if you can. I have one and boy it is a beauty.

It is $350 with 64GB of space, 3GB of ram, Snapdragon 801 2.5Ghz processor,and a 13MP camera if you like those.

Get a OnePlus One if you can. I have one and boy it is a beauty.

It is $350 with 64GB of space, 3GB of ram, Snapdragon 801 2.5Ghz processor,and a 13MP camera if you like those.
that phone has terrible issues, screen yellowing, reports of numerous bugs that haven't been fixed backing breaking etc

that phone has terrible issues, screen yellowing, reports of numerous bugs that haven't been fixed backing breaking etc
The one I have has no yellowing of the screen. The older batches used to have this at the bottom as the reports showed, but the newer ones, like mine, do not have that issue. The bugs are due to the Is itself and as of now it is relatively stable, I have had a few but not many.

i love my s3 so i can't really speak for the s5, just don't get the 4.

i love my s3 so i can't really speak for the s5, just don't get the 4.
just got the s3 and love it even though its old. and my battery is bad so I ordered a replacement

Note 4 is what you should get

just got the s3 and love it even though its old. and my battery is bad so I ordered a replacement
yeah, i ordered an extended battery off amazon, use mine way too much for the default to work for me. 2100 mAh vs extended 7200 mAh. so good.

the nexus 6 in terms of performance is better than those two

again, if you're fine with it's huge size it's the best option