Author Topic: Va11jr.Blockhead  (Read 5069 times)

isnt va11jr the guy who kept spamming faces on pecons?

Thats the point of a drama richardwad

So the point of drama is for people to act like immature kids? No. No, you are wrong and need to stop coming up with stuff excuses to argue with people in your own drama thread.

ADHD is not an excuse. You can control your anger, how you type, etc. Sure, it may (or may not!) be harder, but it does not justify it if and when you make a scene.

think before you post bub

How on loving Earth would he know you had ADHD? He isn't psychic. Noone is.

If you're new, don't be going to drama straight away.

Please heed this advice.

WHY did you bump this

Va11jr seems to be young as well as OP.
I once saw a server where he changed the server name to "Va11jr.Blockhead got H4CK3D's FREEBUILD!"
     Yeah that is true i don't know what the hell is wrong with Va11jr.Blockhead

Yeah i remeneber he changed his name to that because he thaught i was hacking and then i was just trolling him he saids he's 12 but i say he's 6 atleast he acts like he is 6

Yeah i remeneber he changed his name to that because he thaught i was hacking and then i was just trolling him he saids he's 12 but i say he's 6 atleast he acts like he is 6
uh admittance to trolling?
ban?

isnt va11jr the guy who kept spamming faces on pecons?
yes

OT: I've run into this Va11 guy, he's really annoying, and he usually hosts servers with "HACK3E FREEUBIDL?!?!?!?!". I can't decide if I'd support this or not though.

yes

OT: I've run into this Va11 guy, he's really annoying, and he usually hosts servers with names like "HACK3E FREEUBIDL?!?!?!?!". I can't decide if I'd support this or not though.

loving stuff double post sorry i accidentally clicked "quote" thniking it was "edit"

loving stuff double post sorry i accidentally clicked "quote" thniking it was "edit"

There's no edit in drama, don't sweat it