Tips to stay warm?

Author Topic: Tips to stay warm?  (Read 3802 times)

Put on a breezy coat and a fur hat, that usually works for me

I opened blender and have a couple high-poly cubes in it, and when I want to up the heat it's producing, I'll switch to that and rotate it around for minute (there's enough faces that it lags really badly when I do that).

Haha wow man

I feel like I should put that in my signature

Uh, it's 69 degrees outside. Was a lot colder yesterday, so it's still warming up in our poorly insulated house. It's probably 68 inside. :(

i walked outside in shorts and bare feet to refill my chicken's water bowls and it was like 40 and pretty windy

do you live on the sun or something??? how is 68 bad?????

it was a nice 48 out earlier
t-shirt weather

go outside in your swimsuit and roll around in mud while singing "old mc donald had a farm" extremely loud while drinking a cup of your own fecal matter.

worked for me.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:29:32 PM by Refticus »

Add multiple blankets to your mound of moundness and keep warm sir.

go outside in your swimsuit and roll around in mud while singing "old mc donald had a farm" extremely loud while drinking a cup of your own fecal matter.

worked for me.

where the forget do you live and i can help you

how in the sweet jesus is 20 degrees c cold

that is summer weather in my country

Haha wow man

I feel like I should put that in my signature
do it

buy a crate and ship yourself over here

Uh, it's 69 degrees outside. Was a lot colder yesterday, so it's still warming up in our poorly insulated house. It's probably 68 inside. :(
i love that temperature, and my parent's put the temperature at 71-71 even when i am sick.

Buy a parka and be like me!

wtf
those are shorts and open window weather to me
+ a fan if I'm in my room, cuz two computer heats it up a lot
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:14:09 PM by Headcrab Zombie »