Author Topic: Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!  (Read 130229 times)

Pulled off doing Cursed! on about my second attempt, was fun. Got Little Chad somewhere in there, helped me out a lot.

Now that I know how stuff works I'm playing on hard again too.

Finished an Azazel run recently as well, got the Mutant Spider on my first treasure room. Got to boss rush almost screwing myself over, since I accidentally picked up Leo and didn't realize it thinking it was another item. Still, managed to get to the cathedral even though it wound up as a bit of a doozy.

get forgeted rebirth

gave me the book of revelations in the second item room then said "you want super meat boy? you'll have to get it with base damage tears"

the run was basically this

Pulled this off this morning :D

This game can be a real sick motherforgeter.

This game can be a real sick motherforgeter.

Just wait until you get to a room where an item like The Wafer is in a random Basement room surrounded by unbreakable blocks

Reminds me of;

I got this on one of my earlier stages of playing the game, didn't know what those did at the time.

This was fun, and I even remembered to get the seed this time

Started off with Pyro, bombed the hell out of a bunch of pots for money and bought PHD because the pills I'd found were all stuffty, got a ridiculous amount of pills afterwards (especially thanks to blowing up mushrooms) that allowed me to pretty much max my speed, range, luck, tears, and health, and had Little Chad and Dark Bum to help me along the way

Got Guppy's Paw near the very end so I didn't have to keep fighting with Dark Bum for hearts, then got the chance to use Undefined on the Dark Room over and over until I had a ridiculous amount of items

I ended up with Quad Shot Mom's Knife with Mom's Eye, and because my luck had been raised so many times it shot out all eight knives every shot, not that I got the chance very often because I also had Taurus, and my speed was so high it activated every time I entered a room so I could just walk at things with my twin knives

One of the red chests at the Dark Room spawn always took me to the Devil, who always had a Guppy item in the far right red chest, and the Error room contained a bunch of keys and 2 key beggars that dropped more items from the chests they gave and when blown up

It was completely stupid and I love it

Done that already
Book of Revelations = almost instawin

Yeah I mean you just have to get the Book of Revelations on the first two floors and not get Ball of Bandages or Conquest/Headless Horseman/Mr. Fred, no big deal /s

Try doing it with base damage too, that's actual hell

Yeah I mean you just have to get the Book of Revelations on the first two floors and not get Ball of Bandages or Conquest/Headless Horseman/Mr. Fred, no big deal /s

Try doing it with base damage too, that's actual hell
Well I got a lucky brimstone so that's mostly how I survived

Holy hot dang.
I just got a Lost run with 90% good items and got all the way to the chest.

Holy hot dang.
I just got a Lost run with 90% good items and got all the way to the chest.
I haven't even attempted to unlock the lost  :cookieMonster:

mods dont seem to trip the mod flag anymore, you should be able to get achievements now!

if you missed any, you can go to the secrets page in the main menu to get your steam achievements that you should have gotten!