Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!

Author Topic: Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!  (Read 129230 times)

I bought this game and am addicted to it. I bought the first binding on isaac on steam, and loved it, it was simple yet challenging. So when i saw this on the xbox market i decided to see how its improved. Its super similar but there are new and interesting upgrades and stuff. I've already beaten moms heart twice (using azazel).

When i was playing as azazel, i managed to get long range brimstone and homing shot, which is the most over powered combo in the game. I swear to god, the whole room would die in one shot, 2 max.

I bought this game and am addicted to it. I bought the first binding on isaac on steam, and loved it, it was simple yet challenging. So when i saw this on the xbox market i decided to see how its improved. Its super similar but there are new and interesting upgrades and stuff. I've already beaten moms heart twice (using azazel).

When i was playing as azazel, i managed to get long range brimstone and homing shot, which is the most over powered combo in the game. I swear to god, the whole room would die in one shot, 2 max.
what the forget is your avatar

Mom's knife + Brimstone + Mom's Eye + Continuum and then finally some sad bombs is pretty much as OP as it gets

what the forget is your avatar
Its a clip from Pink Floyds the wall movie. I've been meaning to change it and my sig but i dont have enough motivation to actually take the time to do that.

marked is so beautiful. easiest damage in the world.

A new "mini-DLC" called "Afterbirth †" will be coming next year, adding a bestiary and modding tools alongside some new items/transformations/trinkets
I am excited for this.

Also i got the ludovico technique when playing as azazel and oh my god its OP. I've seen a video where a guy spawned like 10 or more of those but just one is over powered as hell, and so much fun to use

Does anyone have the wii u version to tell me if its good or not

Greed mode done with every character